5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice for everyone
Published on January 5, 2010 by N. Marie

Didn't really have any taste to it. I might be healthy, but there are plenty of other healthy alternatives that taste much better.
Published 10 months ago by Brett S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice for everyone, January 5, 2010
N. Marie "UrbanFirefly" (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Go Raw 100% Organic, Simple Granola Cereal, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I try to keep my diet over 50% raw, and GoRaw's products help with that a great deal. Their Simple Granola is my favorite because it doesn't have raisins and their regular granola does. Personal preference. It's by far my favorite cereal, including regular cereals I grew up on. I either buy almond milk or make it myself. Fast, delicious, filling and nutritious! I hope Amazon gets this one back in stock soon! It takes a long time to pick those raisins out of the other bags!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but good!, February 28, 2013
I switched from the original to this plain version because I got tired of the rock-hard raisins in the other. This simple cereal doesn't taste much on its own, but I like the fact that I can mix it with fruit, raisins and cinnamon to make a filling, nutritious breakfast. I top it off with a banana/raspberry "milk" that I make in the blender - delicious!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cereal!, September 9, 2009
If you crave cereal or granola, but can't tolerate regular cereals, flour, or gluten, this cereal is amazing.

It tastes great, is crunchy, and really satisfying. I pair it with unsweetened, vanilla hemp milk, raw almond butter, and stevia. Yum!

2.0 out of 5 stars but there are plenty of other healthy alternatives that taste much better., April 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, June 5, 2013
This taste so much better than cereal but makes a great substitute. I mix it with chia seeds and hempseeds as a morning cereal with almond milk , banana & cinnamon or sprinkle over coconut yogurt. Yum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really keeps me going, April 23, 2013
Not for everyone as it definitely has that "healthy taste" but I love it, especially with yoghurt. Keeps my blood sugar even all morning. This flavor has no raisins, but you can always add your own.

1.0 out of 5 stars raw from the fields, January 9, 2013
This product needs to have other things with it. Alone it is like cardboard and really terrible. I was really hopeful to try it, but extremely disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good. ^_^, December 26, 2012
Like I said that these r good but I do like healthy food so u may not like it.
The cereal has a nice crispy taste and smells like whole grain cereal which it is so that makes sense lol.
I like to have mind with some greek blueberry yogurt, dried cherries, unsweetened cocoanut flacks and goji berries. berry's. Also I use sliced almonds that I've toasted in the oven on 450 for 3 or so minutes until thy r golden brown and let them cool before using. Then I mix all of these things together and that makes a really yummy cereal.
The reason I put all those things together is because I don't like pre made cereals and those things mixed together makes a really nice mix I think.
So please enjoy this great granola anyway u like it. ^_^