Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 13, 2015
I love this product and it has become a part of my breakfast - every day. You can take kefir (or yogurt), add fruit and this raw granola and have the best, crunchy cereal ever! It is somewhat like grape nuts in its crunch but not quite that hard. I never taste it as I mix it with two or three other things (though I do like the taste of these seeds and other products form them). But it adds a texture to products that might not otherwise have much texture (like kefir/yogurt). I panicked when I suddenly couldn't find this at any stores in my area so was thrilled to find it on Amazon. And, the product came before the estimated delivery date which is always a good thing!
on December 26, 2012
Like I said that these r good but I do like healthy food so u may not like it.
The cereal has a nice crispy taste and smells like whole grain cereal which it is so that makes sense lol.
I like to have mind with some greek blueberry yogurt, dried cherries, unsweetened cocoanut flacks and goji berries. berry's. Also I use sliced almonds that I've toasted in the oven on 450 for 3 or so minutes until thy r golden brown and let them cool before using. Then I mix all of these things together and that makes a really yummy cereal.
The reason I put all those things together is because I don't like pre made cereals and those things mixed together makes a really nice mix I think.
So please enjoy this great granola anyway u like it. ^_^
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2010
I try to keep my diet over 50% raw, and GoRaw's products help with that a great deal. Their Simple Granola is my favorite because it doesn't have raisins and their regular granola does. Personal preference. It's by far my favorite cereal, including regular cereals I grew up on. I either buy almond milk or make it myself. Fast, delicious, filling and nutritious! I hope Amazon gets this one back in stock soon! It takes a long time to pick those raisins out of the other bags!
on February 28, 2013
I switched from the original to this plain version because I got tired of the rock-hard raisins in the other. This simple cereal doesn't taste much on its own, but I like the fact that I can mix it with fruit, raisins and cinnamon to make a filling, nutritious breakfast. I top it off with a banana/raspberry "milk" that I make in the blender - delicious!
on June 5, 2013
This taste so much better than cereal but makes a great substitute. I mix it with chia seeds and hempseeds as a morning cereal with almond milk , banana & cinnamon or sprinkle over coconut yogurt. Yum!
on April 23, 2013
Not for everyone as it definitely has that "healthy taste" but I love it, especially with yoghurt. Keeps my blood sugar even all morning. This flavor has no raisins, but you can always add your own.
on September 9, 2009
If you crave cereal or granola, but can't tolerate regular cereals, flour, or gluten, this cereal is amazing.

It tastes great, is crunchy, and really satisfying. I pair it with unsweetened, vanilla hemp milk, raw almond butter, and stevia. Yum!
on January 9, 2013
This product needs to have other things with it. Alone it is like cardboard and really terrible. I was really hopeful to try it, but extremely disappointed.
on April 21, 2014
Didn't really have any taste to it. I might be healthy, but there are plenty of other healthy alternatives that taste much better.