5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Pleasure
I hate mint toothpaste. I also like fluoride. I feel a little bad about being the sort of person who will buy two tubes of toothpaste that cost this much, but this is honestly my favorite toothpaste ever.

Published on May 8, 2011 by erin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure About Whitening Power!!
Definitely is a very good toothpaste. Good cleaning but not sure teeth are any whiter. May have to see how it goes after several more weeks. No problems with the taste of either am or pm. Will revise this review after extended use.
As always Amazon was A-1 on their service and delivery of this order.
Published 15 months ago by Joseph Appleby

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Pleasure, May 8, 2011
This review is from: Go Smile Am and Pm Toothpaste Duo, 7-ounce (Health and Beauty)

I love the herbal liquorice and chamomile taste of the PM more than anything. The AM is bright, slightly lemony, and pleasant. They have more fluoride than most toothpastes, and leave my breath still feeling fairly fresh when I wake up the next day.

I don't even feel a need for mouthwash with these. This is the best toothpaste I've found to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing comes close to Go Smile, December 8, 2013
I purchase this item monthly. The Am & Pm flavors are perfect. As I have always been a fan of Go Smile ampules. The toothpaste is absolutely amazing. Both flavors leave your mouth tasting and smelling fresh & clean. Using Go Smile toothpaste will give you pearly whites with a fresh clean taste. I even carry the small sizes in my purse. Nothing comes close to Go Smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 27, 2013
Love it. Such a great product. I have been a fan for many years and glad I can still find this on amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat purchase, June 26, 2013
This is a wonderful product. I have been using for one year. The whitening is noticeable and results are measurable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toothpaste, March 24, 2014
Pros: Tastes great (natural, almost citrusy), eliminates my sensitivity (much better than sensodyne)

Cons: Price is a bit much

I've had a few friends try my toothpaste and they love it too :) I recommend this for people who don't want a super minty toothpaste who have sensitive teeth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 11, 2012
I use the Go Smile system so thought I'd try the toothpaste. I like the taste of both, but after a couple weeks, can't say how effective it is. However my whitening with the GS system seems to last extremely well between touchups.

5.0 out of 5 stars best toothpaste ever!!!, March 5, 2014
I love this toothpaste discovered at a spa trade show and have been using it ever since!!!
feel confident if you want to purchase and easy flip top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing toothpaste, November 19, 2013
ktowndiva "Isadabomb" (Somewhere in the U.S.) - See all my reviews
This toothpaste makes my teeth feel smooth and clean, like I just left the dentist! I'm not sure about the whitening, but that's because my teeth really have no stains or discoloration. So, maybe they'll stay that way :) Yes, I will be buying more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Smile AM and PM duo, July 16, 2013
M. Knisley (sebastian, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This ombination hs helped me to maintain my teet father having them cleaned the dentist. I am now planning to order the more e pensive whitening duo from Go Smile. Then I will agin flow it with the AM PM duo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure About Whitening Power!!, July 8, 2013
Joseph Appleby (Chattanooga, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
As always Amazon was A-1 on their service and delivery of this order.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›