Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Go Smile Teeth Whitening System, 20 Count
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on June 7, 2007
This formula is the only one that doesn't make my teeth and gums sensitive to liquids. I was skeptical of the high price, but after reading many reviews, I decided to try it. It's easy to apply. You pop out the plasticky feeling tube and put it in the cardboard cover. A snap, and the liquid starts flowing to the rubbing tip. The tip is not a brush, as I was led to believe, but more of a pad. It feels a little weird rubbing on the teeth, and a little hard.

There's enough juice in each ampoule to do your teeth twice, it seems like, so I cheated and shared each application with my husband. (probably not a good idea...but what the heck, we kiss, so what's the difference, right?!)

The B1 is the highest color of white you can achieve on the color comparison strip at the dentist's office. I will say that the dentist was unpleasantly surprised that he couldn't sell me his OWN whitening after I used the GoSmile. :) It works better than the strip treatments because you can rub it around the gumline, and avoid that yellow line that the strips leave behind.

So- bottom line- it doesn't create sensitive teeth, and it gets in all the cracks. Good product. I would have given five stars if it started coming down in price!
0Comment|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Go Smile is the least toxic most affordable teeth whitening system on the market that I know of. And it works.

Go Smile uses hydrogen peroxide as the active whitening ingredient. You break open a little ampoule twice daily--once in the morning and once at night before bed and rub the tips on your teeth. It feels tingly and clean and the little tips can reach places that need extra attention. At the end of seven days your teeth are noticeably whiter.

It totally worked for me. My New Year's resolution was to take better care of myself--eat healthy and do all the things I was neglecting. It was time for some teeth whitening. My dentist charges a prohibitive $400 for this and there's no way I would put the strips on my teeth. My teeth are sensitive, plus I have a big aversion to chemicals so the less the better. Go Smile is the safest option I've found.

Go Smile has many innovative oral health products like toothpaste that utilizes aromatherapy--energizing you in the morning and relaxing you at night--how brilliant is that? They make a little silver compact travel case for whitening on the go. They are not organic however, and there are some ingredients I'm not thrilled with such as sodium laurel sulfate--normally I don't recommend body products with ingredients like that. But I have not found teeth whitening products I consider safer than this. So, if you want to whiten your teeth, check out Go Smile. They will even send you samples if you want to try it first.
VINE VOICEon October 24, 2011
I bought mine directly from Sephora. I followed the instructions exactly. After one applicaion, my teeth were noticably whiter. I alos purchased the touch up kit to use after coffee. There is no tooth or gum irritation. This is much cheaper than going to the dentist for whitwning and it works!
on February 22, 2013
Great product! Tried first time on cruise and have used it since! This is the whitening system - the touch ups are different flavors (mint). This is day and night application and definitely not needed more than once every 3-4 weeks.
on May 8, 2013
You know how you buy exercise equipment and then never use it? I bought some of these about 4 years ago before a move, and unearthed them from a box about 4 weeks ago. My teeth were REALLY stained from smoking and drinking coffee.

After the first application, I thought I noticed some difference - used for one application 3 days in a row and couldn't believe the improvement. The fact that the stuff is inside the breakable glass tube clearly supports a long shelf-life. Also have to mention the convenience factor - easy to carry in your pocket or purse and use it anywhere.

I'm VERY surprised by the negative reviews. I use it after brushing my teeth and then wait at least 15-20 min before I drink or eat anything. I also don't read directions so not sure whether you're supposed to brush it off - but I just leave it on.

I highly recommend this.
on October 11, 2014
I need to preface my review with the fact that I have very, VERY sensitive teeth and gums. I used the product, 3 vials worth before returning for a refund. I avoided my gums but the solution still made its way onto them and left my gums shredded, infected, inflamed and bleeding. My teeth also felt very sensitive after. I am fully satisfied with the return and refund process. I recommend not using this product if you know that you have major sensitivity. I have friends that have used the product for years and they have wonderful bight white smiles and no negative side effects.
on October 30, 2015
I'm giving this product 2 stars because I have severe sensitivity (gum recession from over-brushing, etc.) and made it through the full 7 days of bleaching with just some mild and short-lived nerve sensations on my back teeth which have the recession. However, I don't think it did anything to whiten my teeth and it didn't remove the chronic stains I get primarily around the gum line and in between my teeth from blueberries and tea. I did get some calcification (white spots) on a few teeth, but my dentist said the bleach just brings them out more so it didn't cause them, per se. Interestingly enough, I decided to get most of my bonded teeth touched up this month right after using Go Smile as the chips in those teeth get the worst stains and I was quite shocked when my dentist's assistant told me my composite color was A2, which is just one shade away from the lightest: A1. My bonding is nearly 30 years old and I don't think it got any whiter from Go Smile, either. When I mentioned how I hated the color of my teeth and thought I must be a Z on the color scale (haha), the assistant said, "We're all our own worst critic." Point taken and I do feel better about my teeth now. Long story short, I really think some of us just don't respond much to bleach for whatever reason. If your teeth do respond to bleach and are sensitive, I would highly recommend this product as it's very easy to use and shouldn't cause much discomfort, but it just didn't work for me.
on May 14, 2016
I purchased this product from a cruise ship in 2013 that I was on and it worked great. So I decided to order more online thru amazone and did, however I had found one that was left from the original purchase on the cruise. The ingredients in the purchase ordered from amazone was not the same. It also taste diffrent, as a result was not as effective as the one purchased backed in 2013 by the way still did its job. The number to contact them on the box is diffrent than on line from the go smile site. Not sure if this is from the original company.
on June 12, 2014
These are so great, love my new white smile and they are so EASY to use! After years of ineffective Crest Whitestrips and painful dentist whitening (my teeth are very sensitive) finally an easy way to have a great smile! Try them you will LOVE them!
on September 7, 2013
I bought this item (the british version which is basically the same) after seeing good reviews and some people on YouTube give it great reviews as well. I have had one filling at the dentist and decided I needed to take better care of my teeth. I also wanted them to look healthy so I bought this product.

I have to admit I was a bit sceptical as to wether it worked and after 3-4 applications day and night I did notice a difference. The taste is rather unnoticeable and my teeth feel no different to normal. Not only did it brighten my smile but it also evened out the tone colours of my teeth so no teeth were different shades. Don't expect dramatic results after the first application because the hydrogen peroxide levels in this product is lower than in some others so it will happen gradually.

One thing I would point out to people buying this product is to dry your mouth of saliva first because it can get in the way/dilute the product on your teeth. Make sure you really rub it in so it can get in all the pores in your enamel and also keep rubbing in circular motions even after all the liquid is used up so you do a thorough job.

Also whitening products can only go so far. Every person's enamel is a different colour so some people may not have as white teeth as others. If this doesn't make your teeth as white as some celebrities then don't get annoyed at the product. If you want teeth as white as snow then you'll have to go to the dentist and pay ludicrous amounts of money. However, for home whitening, this is a good product to buy.

Would I buy again? Yes I probably would but I would try other products like Crest Strips first.

7/10