Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 4, 2011 12:00:54 PM PDT
M. Wong says:
I'm really excited about this game. I loved We Ski and We Ski and snowboarding. This seems to be using the same graphical engine. If The online multiplayer is true it would be even greater. Even better if included an online community on the mountain, but I doubt it has that feature.

Posted on Oct 4, 2011 7:34:50 PM PDT
Diane says:
Does anyone know which activities in this game use the balance board?

Posted on Oct 5, 2011 1:42:34 PM PDT
Not entirely sure, but from: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2011/let_our_go_vacation_interview_give_you_a_taste_of_this_seasons_family_holiday_on_wii_45051.html

"There are 17 different activities that are compatible with the Wii Balance Board. We thought the Wii Balance Board could bring an extra element to activities like paragliding, dog sledding and, as in Family Ski, skis and snowboards can be used with the Wii Balance Board as well."

It is the same team from We Ski and has multiplayer (same console, doesn't look like it is online). This looks like it is going to turn out to be a little gem of a game, I've been really tempted to pre-order it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2011 8:46:33 AM PST
BMarie says:
Does this game have a feature to track calories burned or distance walked?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2011 3:12:31 PM PST
Tracy says:
No - it's not really a fitness game.

Posted on Nov 8, 2011 1:59:28 PM PST
Steve says:
Do you have to have a balance board to enjoy this game?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2011 11:04:40 AM PST
It is optional for alot of them, but not required for any. Don't know if that helps at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2011 11:07:04 AM PST
No. And in my experience, you are able to sit down to do most of the activities. Not much for fitness if that's what you're looking for.

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 12:28:24 PM PST
Steve says:
Whew thanks for that,i was abit worried that i may need to some exercise with it! :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Aug 4, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about