5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!
Just what I wanted. Excellent quality.
Published 6 months ago by lochesmoches

1.0 out of 5 stars Look Good Just Do Not Last
Published 19 months ago by raj from chicago

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, July 26, 2014
Just what I wanted. Excellent quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Look Good Just Do Not Last, June 21, 2013
This review is from: GoFit Smartweight Power Tube w/ New Safety Tube Technology (Misc.)
I purchased a set of Go-Fit Bands two years ago and used them only occasionally. They were always stored indoors in a gym bag. I noticed last year that they were getting dry rot. This year the bands were deteriorating with more cracks and surface roughness. Today I was using them and the band broke. It was interesting to note that the force used to snap the band was very slight. They were rotted all the way through.

I have other bands that have lasted for many years and have no deterioration whatsoever. I am disappointed with Go-Fit and feel that the material that is used in this product is not durable at all. I would not recommend to a friend and suggest another brand.