4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too sweet
The concept is great. My concern is how sugary they are. "No sugar added"- true....sorta. They use concentrated apples which is effectively adding sugar, just not the heavily processed variety.

Published on June 30, 2010 by C. Baustert

1.0 out of 5 stars New Packaging, New Ingredients
The old packaging contained cinnamon applesauce with only two ingredients: apples and cinnamon. The new packages now contain apple concentrate and apple juice concentrate. This means more sugar in your product. The flavor is blander and sweeter. I liked the old cinnamon apple sauce a lot better. It had a nice appley flavor and was healthier.
Published 18 months ago by KCNRCLEJ

1.0 out of 5 stars New Packaging, New Ingredients, October 19, 2012
This review is from: GoGo SqueeZ applecinnamon, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 48) (Grocery)

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too sweet, June 30, 2010

At just over 3oz, each pouch has 12.3g of sugar. Granted that's not a whole lot, but I've been seeing more and more of this type of thing pop up. They tout it as no-sugar-added but they'll stir in a ton of concentrated pear or grape juice which is loaded with sugar! Fructose or glucose, it's all the same in your bloodstream.

We've been giving our daughter unsweetened applesauce and now tasting this stuff it's dramatically more sweet. If you don't want your children to have sugar/get used to sugary tasting foods, then this is not the applesauce for you.

Otherwise, the product is fantastic. I'd just like to see a more natural tasting version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for traveling, July 18, 2010
Food and drinks in pouches are life savers!!! The apple sauce taste as good, if not better than those in jars. Huge advantages are that they fit nicely into back packs, no spoon requirement, one had eating action, and a great quick snack. If they can put more stuff into travel pack like this, I would eat and drink everything from pouches. One complaint is the packaging. They waste way too much packing material for the bulk box. It's 4 pouches inside a card board box, then 12 of those boxes in another box. I don't plan of selling these goodies so I can do without the extra packaging. Go cheap on the extra cardboard and pass the savings on to the customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for weight loss, March 2, 2011
My 14 yr. old daughter has taken a GoGo Squeez with her lunch every day since August when she decided at almost 300 lbs. it was time to slim down. To date, she has lost 69 lbs.!!!!! I am VERY PROUD of her and if this product helps make her journey a little easier, it will always be in my pantry. We originally bought it in Costco but they don't carry it anymore. I was very happy when I found it on Amazon1

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect snack on the go!, February 10, 2010
Margaux (Marietta GA) - See all my reviews
My family has been using this product for years in France. If you're a kid and you're French, you've tried this product and you've loved it. My daughter and I used to go visit and we would bring some back in our suitcases every time. I'm so glad that we're now able to find it here too! Amazon's got the best price out there. GoGoSqueeZ are hard to find and to be able to buy them in bulk is great because they go fast (especially when we end up sharing them with all of her little friends!) It really is the perfect snack!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Snack!, September 9, 2010
I love these! My two year old son takes them in his lunch to mother's day out. I had been buying the Plum, Revolution and Ellas babyfood in the pouches so that he could have a fruit or vegetable in his lunch that he could feed himself without making a mess for his teachers to clean up. I decided to give these a try because they are much less expensive. They are definitely worth it! Purchased in bulk they end up being about $.70 each compared to the $1 plus for the other brands I had been purchasing. My son loves them and doesn't make any mess AT ALL! I even trust him to eat them in the car on roadtrips. The only reason I did not give five stars is that I wish they were a little larger serving and would love to purchase a bulk variety pack. We have 48 of one flavor!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cap Hazard, May 29, 2012
My Kids, 7 and 8yo's love this product and I do too for all the reasons stated below but I feel I must warn other parents about what happened this past weekend...I know that the product has a warning label that the cap is a choking hazard but I thought that for a 7 and 8yo that may not really not apply...Boy was I wrong...I had to perform the Heimlich on my 8yo who got the cap stuck in her throat...if it weren't the quick action of my 7yo who came running and screaming to me ...things may not have turned out OK. I just want everyone to be mindful when giving these snacks to their children...even older ones. Please stress to your children to only put food into their mouths. I believe that my two girls , as shaken up as they were, have learned a very valuable life lesson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy, On-the-Go Snack!, December 15, 2011
I was searching for easy, quick, no-mess snacks for my busy lifestyle. Despite the fact that these are promoted for kids, they are very convenient snacks for adults, too! No spoon, no spill, no drip! And they are YUMMY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, August 26, 2011
Great product. Ideal for taking to school or in the car. I'm glad Amazon is offering this product at a competitive price.

1.0 out of 5 stars not organic, non returnable, April 7, 2013
These came up under a search for organic applesauce, however they are not organic. Apples and peaches are both on the dirty dozen list (produce with the highest pesticide residue rates) and should not be eaten unless they are organic. We tried to return them, but found that they were not returnable. We were very disappointed.

ARRAY(0x9a3e71ec)