5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for weight loss
Published on March 2, 2011 by Rebearca

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention with expiration day !
The price is very cheap.. it's true, but less than month (20 days) remained before expiration day. I am very disappointed. Will never buy it again through amazon.
Published 3 months ago by Julia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for weight loss, March 2, 2011
This review is from: GoGo Squeez appleapple, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches, Pack of 48 (Grocery)
My 14 yr. old daughter has taken a GoGo Squeez with her lunch every day since August when she decided at almost 300 lbs. it was time to slim down. To date, she has lost 69 lbs.!!!!! I am VERY PROUD of her and if this product helps make her journey a little easier, it will always be in my pantry. We originally bought it in Costco but they don't carry it anymore. I was very happy when I found it on Amazon1

4.0 out of 5 stars Cap Hazard, May 29, 2012
My Kids, 7 and 8yo's love this product and I do too for all the reasons stated below but I feel I must warn other parents about what happened this past weekend...I know that the product has a warning label that the cap is a choking hazard but I thought that for a 7 and 8yo that may not really not apply...Boy was I wrong...I had to perform the Heimlich on my 8yo who got the cap stuck in her throat...if it weren't the quick action of my 7yo who came running and screaming to me ...things may not have turned out OK. I just want everyone to be mindful when giving these snacks to their children...even older ones. Please stress to your children to only put food into their mouths. I believe that my two girls , as shaken up as they were, have learned a very valuable life lesson.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect snack on the go!, February 10, 2010
Margaux (Marietta GA) - See all my reviews
My family has been using this product for years in France. If you're a kid and you're French, you've tried this product and you've loved it. My daughter and I used to go visit and we would bring some back in our suitcases every time. I'm so glad that we're now able to find it here too! Amazon's got the best price out there. GoGoSqueeZ are hard to find and to be able to buy them in bulk is great because they go fast (especially when we end up sharing them with all of her little friends!) It really is the perfect snack!

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love these!, July 7, 2014
My kids adore these - we have a subscription to Amazon to get these every month. My picky eating 4 year old will eat this all day long. It's a nice healthy snack that's great for lunches, travel and any day out. They are easy clean up and fun for the kids to open with the little propeller on the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love these pouches for our kids, July 7, 2014
We love these pouches for our kids. They are 1 and 4 yrs old. Healthy snack in mess free container is a great find. Some we keep in the fridge and others are in our travel bags for snack on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good applesauce, June 28, 2014
I am so torn about this stuff. I don't like paying so much more for packaging applesauce that is really inexpensive, but LOVE the convenience for trips out of the house. The applesauce is good quality without extra garbage sugar added. I will keep buying

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid LOVES these!, June 27, 2014
My toddler son LOVES these (and we do too). They taste really good, have no added sugar or fake sugar type stuff, and are SO convenient. Nice knowing I'm giving my son a healthy snack and the GoGo Squeeze's are really a good price too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention with expiration day !, May 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple apple, August 25, 2013
I'm 14 and I absolutely LOVE these! They are perfect for after school snacks. They are also great for being no-mess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids, but diabetics too, September 29, 2012
TXdust "Gabe" (SAN ANTONIO, TX, US) - See all my reviews
When these got big and hit the shelves, my 2 girls had both grown out of baby food so I didn't notice these. Not Until my father had handed it to my hungry daughter one day. It came out of no where so I had no idea why a grown man would have what I thought was baby food in his car. You see he had got a sample in a food market one day so he had the sample handy in his car one day when his sugar levels dropped. Being diabetic he needed something fast. He liked the convenience of these so much he now keeps them handy all the time. My father is a boss to a lot of people and I worry that with the hours he must spend managing so many people, it is a struggle for him to balance ones blood sugar level right once work projects reach their 11th hour. When he had first figured out he was diabetic, he would occational need to go to the ER because he could get it under control. Usualy due to working too much combined with not eating enough. So these things don't just keep the grandkids happy, but help keep him out of the hospital. For people as busy as my father with diabetes, products as convenet like these are true life savers.

GoGo Squeez appleapple, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches, Pack of 48
$40.00
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies