5.0 out of 5 stars No problem
Published 11 months ago by Mike D.

3.0 out of 5 stars solid suction mount
This is a stable solid suction mount.
However, because it does not have a ball mount under the camera it is difficult and often impossible to position it so that the camera is level.
So I had to buy a different suction mount that did have a ball mount.
Published 5 months ago by Thomas Y. Pocock

5.0 out of 5 stars No problem, November 25, 2013
Mike D. (Louisville, KY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
Mounted this on the top of the front bumper of my 2010 Camaro for a "drive the track" event at Kentucky speedway. I was extremely nervous about mounting a 400 dollar camera to the bumper, but it held up to almost 100 mph with bumps and breaking with no problems. I won't have any reservations using this way again. Also comes with attachment for a variety of configurations, but I did not use them. Recommended for use on clean surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suction cup, February 10, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
Very happy with this suction cup. I recently stuck it to my dirty car to get some video of playing around in the snow, and it stuck like it was glued on! I recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mount. Doesn't budge even when you wipe out., December 28, 2013
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
I use this to attach my Gopro3 on my snowboard. Even though I wipe out pretty bad on occasion, the mount never moves. Very high quality. Highly configurable with additional (included) parts

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal.........., April 9, 2014
Danny (Nor Cal, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
I had recently bought a suction cup here on Amazon.......I thought I'd save a couple of bucks and buy a "knock-off"........big mistake!!! it was as worthless as a screen door on a submarine........wouldn't stick to anything......barely stuck to glass.......so, I bought the real deal..........works like a champ!!! The other one is gracing the bottom of a trash can........lesson learned......sometimes, you really do get what you pay for........

3.0 out of 5 stars solid suction mount, May 20, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
This is a stable solid suction mount.
So I had to buy a different suction mount that did have a ball mount.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described., December 12, 2013
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
Great product, holds on well to surfaces. It made it through a few crashes without popping off. A bit cumbersome to adjust.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow...love it, February 17, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
this comes with so many attachments and different ways to mount the camera. i love the build quality and not araid of the camera coming off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suction cup mount, April 10, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
Works prefect on flat surfaces with good grip, e.g. on the car. I am happy with it and I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars GoPro Mount Holds Well, but Limited Degrees of Freedom, September 20, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
Holds rock solid, but the degrees of freedom on this thing is limited. I found myself having to figure out with the supplied pieces how my desired orientation and mounting location of the base could work. This took more time than the time it takes to mount. Most of the time I just mounted my GoPro onto the base with none of the other arms attached. The base has a nice button to get the suction down and a lever to lock it. I've used other windshield mounting devices and I have to say that this design is very easy to place and remove (no iron grip struggles). I mounted it on the inside of the windshield so I can't say how well it holds outside of the car. Would be nice if the mount allowed the camera to be swiveled around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing suction, August 29, 2014
John C. Scott (Boise, ID United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Suction Cup Mount (Electronics)
I've used suction cup mounts for satellite radio and other car accessories, which were all mediocre and I could count on falling off at some point. With this mount though, If I ever need to replace my windshield, I'm just going to mount it on the outside of the car and yank, as I'm pretty sure the suction cup will hold. Seriously, I think I could probably stick it on the ceiling and mount a pull up bar on it. Great engineering.

GoPro Suction Cup Mount