Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change
Price:$31.18+ Free shipping

on April 22, 2014
I often use my GoPro Hero 3+ Black as a dash camera and was tired of charging the battery every couple days. I bought this USB car adapter to provide constant power to the device. However, this charger does not provide enough power to charge the GoPro while filming and doesn't even appear to extend battery life for my situation. I am 2 days beyond the return window and cannot return this.
on August 21, 2014
My GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition still ran out of juice while plugged into this charger. I took off the phone from the other USB port to see if that was the problem. Nope. Just doesn't give quite enough juice to the GoPro. Extends battery life but doesn't replace charge fast enough to keep up with a time lapse while driving. Is this the design or do I have a faulty charger? Not sure. Is it a Go Pro problem or a charger problem? I don't know. Either way, it's annoying.
on April 11, 2014
Works but overpriced of what it is. Just get a similar charger that can output 5V @ 1 A. Typical GoPro Markup.
on June 1, 2015
works perfectly to keep the gopro charged, while filming on a dash mounted unit. I use the gopro to film while I am driving in case of accidents. I live in Japan and work on Yokosuka Naval base. this allows my gopro to film up to its limit on the memory card without shutting down for battery reasons protecting me from the many insurance fraud experts that live in this area of japan. Hopefully you will not see me upload anything to youtube :)
on December 28, 2013
This appeared to be of high quality but I apparently over loaded it and it stopped working. I figured I just had to replace a fuse that is when I found out there is no fuse to replace. This was too much money not to have a replaceable fuse.
on July 30, 2015
Very handy to have this as I was able to continuously charge my Go-Pro during a several day Caravan event and also charge my cell phone, or my hand hand GPS, or my walkie-talkies at the same time. I even loaned it to several other drivers for their Go Pros as well since I actually had a USB port in my car.
on April 2, 2014
This guy is a real battle horse. It charges EVERYTHING! Anything with a USB cable can be charged in here. I gave it 4 stars because I bought it at 27,99 USD plus shipment, which seemed a little expensive, but at 15 USD it seems like a great deal for me.
on November 28, 2012
Very compact high quality car charger. It comes with a detachable cable which is high quality.

The charger fits well into the socket and has a soft rubbery coating making it easy to grip. It has a non-obnoxious blue LED to indicate that it is receiving power from your car.

Highly recommended. Only wish the price was lower, but that's always the case isn't it? :)
on September 6, 2013
As you probably know already, GoPro accessories are expensive. The good thing is they work, and that’s why I decided to buy this charger instead of a generic you can easily find here at Amazon or even at the Supermarket.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2014
Yeah, you could probably buy some no-name thing cheaper, but I'm happy with my purchase of this. It came with two USB cables as well which was nice and they are long enough that I can use my GoPro at the same time I'm charging it as well as have something else plugged in :)