Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:18 Mins
This actually is a nice case to keep all your GoPro Hero 1, 2, 3, or 3+, parts and accessories. Before I acquired this case, I was still using the original box of my GoPro Hero 3+ to keep everything in.

Published 6 months ago by Amazon Deity

Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:34 Mins
Published 5 months ago by M. Erb

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall nice case for travel and storage of your Go Pro Hero and accessories, January 22, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Case by CamKix® for GoPro Hero 1/2/3/3+ and Accessories - Ideal for Travel or Home Storage - Complete Protection for Your GoPro Camera - Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Included (Medium,Black) (Camera)
Length:: 1:18 Mins

Besides a nice way to store everything in, it also makes a great way to take your Go Pro Hero anywhere with you! No need to worry if you have the mounts or straps you need because everything will be in the case.

The exterior of the case is solidly built. Has a durable thick zipper to keep the elements from the outside getting in the case. The inside has a variety of cutout foam (EVA - ethylene vinyl acetate) compartments. My GoPro Hero 3+ does not fit tightly in the camera compartment, but once the case is closed the camera is not going to go anywhere or be damaged. The EVA protects the contents from bumps and drops because of it's high shock absorption.

There is a large mesh pocket that can hold a large variety of accessories like charging cables, cleaning supplies to manuals (because I tend to forget many of the features).

Overall really nice case that anyone with the GoPro Hero editions would appreciate.

Sample provided for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect case for the Hero and it's accessories!, April 19, 2014
Perfect case - well built. Perfect dense EVA foam w cutouts and mesh pouch on underside of lid for cables, etc. I fit everything I had (2 extra batteries, the Wasabi charger and all of the charging connectors (AC and DC 12v), extra mounts and open case back, memory cards, HDMI, USB and remote charge cables, the wifi remote) in this thing (except for the gooseneck clamp mount). Not too small and not to big - I still have room to put a few more pieces. Excellent and smooth operating zipper and the case has enough give to "stuff" it a bit if needed. I can't see how this case would cause the camera to turn itself on like others mentioned? The cutouts for the buttons are perfectly adequate and have enough room. For the price this is a solid buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, February 6, 2014
I've traveled through China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines with my GoPro and finally broke down and bought a real case instead of using different pockets in my bag. I've filmed everything from long motorcycle trips to my engagement, sunsets and even waking up once at 430am to catch the sunrise in Thailand... never waking up that early again!

I bought this case for my GoPro Hero 2. I like a smaller case that won't take up too much room and this is the perfect size for me. I've taken this camera around the world on motorcycle and beach trips. I use it in the water, on a motorcycle, or for a sunrise or sunset. It's a good size, durable and can fit in nicely with my travel bags without being too bulky.

The accessories I have include a few extra batteries, mini-tripod, an underwater housing (for Hero 2 you must buy a separate case), a floaty, battery bacpac, a chesty and a head strap.

In the bag I can carry almost everything, though I don't always everything when I travel. I can take the underwater housing and fit it where the remote goes by taking off the floaty and placing the floaty in the backside of the underwater housing. I have 6 batteries and they all fit along with my mini-tripod. If I don't take the underwater housing I can place the bacpac battery in its place. Generally I have the USB cord in a different place with other cords so that's not an issue. I also have a 32gb card and usually travel with a DSLR with another 32gb card so I never use that little slot.

Of course the case does not fit the straps in but I don't use the straps very often. I'm almost always exclusively using my GoPro at the beach or on a motorcycle, so this case really is the perfect size and fit for what I need since I am not always taking all of my gear. Even if I was taking all my gear, the underwater housing can easily be thrown in with other stuff.

Anyways, as one adventure lover to another, I would recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and custom-fitted for GoPro and accessories, January 23, 2014
This is a great case! It will hold a GoPro camera securely and an abundance of GoPro accessories too! The build quality is excellent and it has a handle as well. This case should fit comfortably inside a backpack or carry-on suitcase. The best part about this case is that it keeps the GoPro and GoPro accessories organized within a centralized location. This is nice, as it helps to better prevent losing the smaller GoPro accessories while traveling. Feel free to also check out my video review and unboxing on the IrixGuy YouTube channel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, June 19, 2014
I purchased this case for my GoPro 3+. In the end it will work fine, I do have regrets on not buying the larger one that the user can fully customize. I did find myself having to do some cutting to fit in some of the different accessories I have (not the "standard" battery packs) - so that was a bit of a pain, but overall it is good and at a good price. I would recommend it, but if I had to do it over, I would have done the larger size I think..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for transporting the GoPro and it's accessories., February 26, 2014
Debra Norton (ADELANTO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This case is more streamlined, light weight and compact. I have an older Go Pro model but everything fits well. Great protection.
I would recommend this case to anyone with a Go Pro camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well built case, 'Medium" not as flexible as I would hope., July 19, 2014
Well made case, but the pre-cut foam doesn't really fit all of the accessories that I use and need to travel with on a regular basis. I feel that it offers a good amount of protection, however it isn't quite as organized as I would like, and there is a lot of wasted space. I ended up using the included microfiber cloth as protection for the lens since it faces the pocket where cables and mounts with sharp edges are stored. Good first attempt at case design, but a bit too restrictive and lacking in protection for things like the lens element for my taste. I won't buy again if I need a 2nd case I would go with a Pelican 1050 or 1060 series case for more flexibility.

**EDIT** I purchased the medium case, and as the Eco-Fused team member pointed out below there is a larger case available with customizable 'pluck n pull' type foam. Knowing there is a more customizable option out there, I'll definitely look into this case in the future. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KBKHYJ4/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case and seems good quality but it's not flexible in how you organize items, February 19, 2014
Length:: 2:34 Mins

UPDATE: I have bad news... the only thing that I really liked about this case was the snug area to hold the Camera in its waterproof housing. Now I've discovered that the fit is so tight in that compartment that it is turning on my WiFi on the GoPro without my knowing it. I went to use my camera today and it was nearly dead because the WiFi was on. I turned it off, put it back in the case and when I checked later, it was on again.

---
I have 3 GoPros, lots of batteries, cables and mounts. I was hoping this case would help me organize what I like to have easily accessible when I'm out and about using my GoPro.

The case is a semi-hard shell covered with nylon. A nylon handle at the top lets you grab and go.

Inside the top lid is a large nylon mesh pocket with elasticized top. But it doesn't actually close so anyting loose in that pocket can shift and "fall out" into the main compartment.

The bottom half of the case has a piece of foam with cutouts to fit various GoPro accessories. The problem is that if you don't have or don't want to use the slots for their intended purpose, you can't really repurpose that space to carry something you do want to use.

So it will hold a GoPro in the waterproof housing securely but as far as carrying several batteries, cables and loose mounts, there isn't really a good way to stick those in the foam without them just jumbling around eventually.

I like the quality of the case but it would be much more useable if it had a way to customize the compartments to fit your needs better.

I was provided a sample for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Customizable to securely fit your GoPro and accessories!, July 23, 2014
This is a great case and extremely customizable. It is easy to remove the blocks needed to fit your camera and accessories securely. It was big enough so I was able to fit my GoPro, 2 extra batteries, charger, extra back door, a floaty, several mounts, and a floating handle. It was a great purchase and I highly recommend it.

The only change I can think of which would make it better would be including dedicated slots or sleeves for the thumb screws.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, July 21, 2014
I was expecting it to be much bigger. I did not read the dimensions under the Product Specs, so my bad on that. the floating device fits, my cord to charge Go Pro fits, Go Pro itself fits etc. The slots are very firm, they are not easily moved which can be a good thing for support. I just want a larger case that fits everything in case I need something. This isn't bad but its very small and uses space base don specific items.

Rate and Discover Movies