5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, highly recommend
Loved this! Some reviews complained that it came off, so I tethered it to the GoPro's case just in case, but I did not have any issues with it falling off even though I jumped from the boat into the water with my GoPro. We did however have an octopus grab my GoPro and it removed the filter, however since it was tethered we did not lose it!
You can see the video...
Published 5 months ago by EMP

3.0 out of 5 stars Provides a basic red filter
Published 12 months ago by DeviloftheDetails

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, highly recommend, September 25, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Hero4 and Hero3+ Red Filter-GoPro Standard Housing Scuba Accessory (Electronics)
You can see the video here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BG_gvQ7Qnc The video also shows how well the filter works in balancing out the blue in the water.

4.0 out of 5 stars usable but..., February 24, 2014
This will fit your normal hero 3+ underwater housing but it will NOT fit your hero 3+ lcd touch bacpac limited edition housing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Provides a basic red filter, March 3, 2014
Pretty expensive for a simple red filter but it does the job. The filter pops onto the front of the GoPro Hero3+ housing and relies on the height of the black lens frame to sink into the cavity of the red filter. It's secure and won't fall off easily. It doesn't get in the way of the buttons on the housing. One problem I did notice is that bubbles form under the red filter so I have to take it off underwater then put it back on. If you forget, you get bad footage and this increases the likelihood of losing it in the water especially with bulky 7mm gloves on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for SCUBA, March 26, 2014
I brought this on a whim before a SCUBA trip to Hawaii. It works as described and definitely a help to have below about 20 feet! If you use above 20 feet you'll get a red haze but it's not intended to be used in the shallows.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hugely disappointing, March 27, 2014
I bought this to use with my brand new Hero 3+ on a weeks diving break in the Red Sea. It lasted two dives. On the descent for the third dive with the filter tethered to my gopole and floating free, my buddy pointed out that the glass had gone.

The casing that holds the glass was not fitted tight and the glass simply slipped out the frame never to be seen again. For such an expensive piece of kit, this was very disappointing.

The footage I have from the two dives with the filter on are amazing so when it works, it works well but unfortunately poor build quality has let this product down.

*Update* I have been in touch with polar pro who have said they will send me out a replacement which I am very thankful for. Hopefully the one i had before was a bad one and the replacement will be made of sturdier stuff. I am very impressed with Polar Pro's customer service however and am thankful to them for a replacement so lets hope that the quality of the new filter matches the quality of their customer services!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Filter, April 28, 2014
I purchased this 3 months ago and didn't have a chance to use it till today.
I loved the lighting it provided through the footage. It was like having a flash light on top of the camera(Quality footage wise)
I took the filter off 50ft. under water and the color instantly turned vibrant Blue. this does nott mean the footage looked bad there was just too much Blue due to the lack of lighting. Oh and the water trapped between the Lense and filter didn't ruin the footage at all, I even had air bubbles trapped in it.
The filter has a range of about 10ft. in diameter, anything out side that starts to fade into that rich Blue abyss.
The Filiter clipped on nice and tight over the Go Pro housing(standard Issued housing). Warning, if you try to use the accessory Housing with the Black frame it will not fit.
Down Side
I kept seeing the the string that attaches to the Gopro float in front of the lens which killed the mood, but you can easily fix this by taking away the slack.
The Filter feels real cheap. Upon opening the package I felt ripped off. But don't let that stop you from getting it.
All in all I am happy I spent the money on getting this. The 7 people with me on the Dive with Go Pros didn't have a Filter because there friends said they didn't need it. After seeing mine VS there own, they regretted it. There footage still looked good thou.

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful if you're clumsy!, February 21, 2014
LoCoHe (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
Fits well, doesn't slide easily (in or out) which is great for me. The only problem is that I dropped it (completely my fault) as I was removing my camera from the pole and it shattered. That was from a 2.5 ft drop. So it's very delicate, be aware if you're clumsy like me :/. I'll be ordering another one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, works great, March 12, 2014
Purchased this filter a few weeks ago and have a number of dives under my belt with it. The quality of my footage is great..and the filter fits very securely to my camera (haven't had any problems with it coming off underwater). Seeing as it is a glass filter, I can see how it could be somewhat delicate..however, I'm pretty careful with it and again haven't had issues with durability. Works great for my needs and $30 seems quite reasonable. Great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for color correction but don't expect it to last long., July 29, 2014
I ordered a pair of these for my fiancee and I to use in St. Maarten for a dive we went on. As far as color correction, they worked great, huge difference when comparing video that's shot without the filter.
*However*, the durability leaves something to be desired. Because this is a wet filter you need to take it off the housing once you're under to make sure there are no bubbles. In fact this is a direct quote from their website: "Once you are ready to film be sure to clear the filter of any micro bubbles: To do this simply pull the filter off, shake the filter, and pop it back on."
The filter my fiancee was using broke the first day we went diving (on our second dive) when she was putting it back on the GoPro after clearing the bubbles, so that kinda sucked. I should also mention that she is very tiny and pretty much incapable of "manhandling" anything, I'm always opening jar lids for her, and she is always really careful with her dive equipment.

tl;dr
Color correction = great
Durability = Not so much

4.0 out of 5 stars Much more pleased., March 11, 2014
Update --March 13th 2014--
Well that was quick! Replacement arrived from CA to FL in 2 days. I quickly opened the package to find a perfect looking piece of glass this time. I uploaded pictures on the product page here for others to see with more detail how this filter looks and is applied to the Hero 3+. Will update again once I go diving again which should be soon. (4 stars)

Update --March 12th 2014--
Received an email from Polar Pro upon my returning of this filter telling me that the defect I saw in the glass of my original purchase should not have been there and that they wanted to reach out to me to make things right. I was caught a little off guard not expecting the company to come to me when usually it's the other way around. Instead I was sent an email along with a tracking number for a replacement filter. This is a pleasant surprise! Will update upon receiving replacement. (3 stars)

First Review --March 11th 2014--
Arrived quickly thanks to amazon prime which was nice with our soon approaching dive. Once it got here though I was a bit saddened to see a defect in the filter right in the prime viewing area. It's hard to explain what the defect looked like but imagine light spots formed when folding/pinching colored plastic over and then flattening back out. The frame holding it was of nice quality and fit nice and snug but I'll probably look for a different option now that the dive is over and I would prefer to get something with multiple shades of red I can use at various depths instead of one single shade at $30. (2 stars)