5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
Published 8 months ago by justice

Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:34 Mins
Published 8 months ago by M. Erb

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, February 6, 2014
I've traveled through China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines with my GoPro and finally broke down and bought a real case instead of using different pockets in my bag. I've filmed everything from long motorcycle trips to my engagement, sunsets and even waking up once at 430am to catch the sunrise in Thailand... never waking up that early again!

I bought this case for my GoPro Hero 2. I like a smaller case that won't take up too much room and this is the perfect size for me. I've taken this camera around the world on motorcycle and beach trips. I use it in the water, on a motorcycle, or for a sunrise or sunset. It's a good size, durable and can fit in nicely with my travel bags without being too bulky.

The accessories I have include a few extra batteries, mini-tripod, an underwater housing (for Hero 2 you must buy a separate case), a floaty, battery bacpac, a chesty and a head strap.

In the bag I can carry almost everything, though I don't always everything when I travel. I can take the underwater housing and fit it where the remote goes by taking off the floaty and placing the floaty in the backside of the underwater housing. I have 6 batteries and they all fit along with my mini-tripod. If I don't take the underwater housing I can place the bacpac battery in its place. Generally I have the USB cord in a different place with other cords so that's not an issue. I also have a 32gb card and usually travel with a DSLR with another 32gb card so I never use that little slot.

Of course the case does not fit the straps in but I don't use the straps very often. I'm almost always exclusively using my GoPro at the beach or on a motorcycle, so this case really is the perfect size and fit for what I need since I am not always taking all of my gear. Even if I was taking all my gear, the underwater housing can easily be thrown in with other stuff.

Anyways, as one adventure lover to another, I would recommend this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall nice case for travel and storage of your Go Pro Hero and accessories, January 22, 2014
Length:: 1:18 Mins

This actually is a nice case to keep all your GoPro Hero 1, 2, 3, or 3+, parts and accessories. Before I acquired this case, I was still using the original box of my GoPro Hero 3+ to keep everything in.

Besides a nice way to store everything in, it also makes a great way to take your Go Pro Hero anywhere with you! No need to worry if you have the mounts or straps you need because everything will be in the case.

The exterior of the case is solidly built. Has a durable thick zipper to keep the elements from the outside getting in the case. The inside has a variety of cutout foam (EVA - ethylene vinyl acetate) compartments. My GoPro Hero 3+ does not fit tightly in the camera compartment, but once the case is closed the camera is not going to go anywhere or be damaged. The EVA protects the contents from bumps and drops because of it's high shock absorption.

There is a large mesh pocket that can hold a large variety of accessories like charging cables, cleaning supplies to manuals (because I tend to forget many of the features).

Overall really nice case that anyone with the GoPro Hero editions would appreciate.

Sample provided for review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and custom-fitted for GoPro and accessories, January 23, 2014
This is a great case! It will hold a GoPro camera securely and an abundance of GoPro accessories too! The build quality is excellent and it has a handle as well. This case should fit comfortably inside a backpack or carry-on suitcase. The best part about this case is that it keeps the GoPro and GoPro accessories organized within a centralized location. This is nice, as it helps to better prevent losing the smaller GoPro accessories while traveling. Feel free to also check out my video review and unboxing on the IrixGuy YouTube channel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made case, space configuration is somewhat adaptable, June 25, 2014
J. Gitzlaff (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I was looking for a small GoPro Hero 3+ case that holds the camera plus a reasonable number of accessories. Trouble is, all the units that are purpose-built for the job come with very specific organizational schemes. Here, the manufacturer built this to hold the camera, two spare batteries, the wifi remote and the LCD back. Of course, like many people I have no use for that particular layout - my iPhone acts as both remote and screen, and I simply don't need 3 batteries just yet. What I do need is space for a different back, some mount accessories, etc.

Well, the good news is that the foam liner is easily adjustable, after which the small case holds a lot of stuff nearly and without squeezing or undue rattling about. I uploaded two pictures to this product page on Amazon to show the modified innards empty AND filled with gear, to give you an idea what you could do with your own kit. With these caveats, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect case for the Hero and it's accessories!, April 19, 2014
Perfect case - well built. Perfect dense EVA foam w cutouts and mesh pouch on underside of lid for cables, etc. I fit everything I had (2 extra batteries, the Wasabi charger and all of the charging connectors (AC and DC 12v), extra mounts and open case back, memory cards, HDMI, USB and remote charge cables, the wifi remote) in this thing (except for the gooseneck clamp mount). Not too small and not to big - I still have room to put a few more pieces. Excellent and smooth operating zipper and the case has enough give to "stuff" it a bit if needed. I can't see how this case would cause the camera to turn itself on like others mentioned? The cutouts for the buttons are perfectly adequate and have enough room. For the price this is a solid buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for a GoPro, August 3, 2014
I was looking for a GOPRO case that was actually for a GoPro and I finally found it. At first I bought the larger one to carry more of my accessories and the I decided to get the smaller one just to have for smaller shoots and I love them both. The cases have the cut outs that hold the batteries, sd cards and the camera nice and tight to protect them. It even has an area in the cover to hold the charger, extra lens, and anything else u might want to put there. I highly reccomend this for any GoPro user.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, quality company., July 31, 2014
I purchased this small case because I only had a few accessories for the GoPro. This case is made with quality materials inside and out.

The zipper does not feel like it's going to pull right out of its stitching. When I open or close the case I don't feel like I have to worry about it falling apart. The zipper is a tight fit so it stays shut when you zip it up. It is very easy to zip it up though.

The foam inside is high grade and very firm yet flexible. I don't have the remote, the LCD or extra batteries, but I do have a head strap and a few extra mounts and thumb screws and everything has a place. It stays in that place until I take it out.

The design of the inside is such that in the lid there was room for a simple mesh pouch. The inclusion of this pouch was brilliant for a couple of reasons. First it holds simple things that are important for a GPer to have with them on the go (extra memory cards, charging cable, etc.). Second, it speaks to their commitment to make a product that is worthwhile. They thought about the end user and what would be important for them when using the GoPro.

The last thing I'll say about Eco-Fused is that they are uncommonly focused on customer satisfaction and feedback. They really want your business and to me, its worth my while!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... case for my GoPro 3 and I am very pleased with this product, July 25, 2014
I purchased this case for my GoPro 3 and I am very pleased with this product. The EVA foam cutouts are so well executed that they hold the GoPro and accessories tight and secure. Accessory placement is well thought out and the pouch in the lid offers additional storage for things like cleaning cloth, anti fog pad and cables. The outside of the case and zipper is covered in a really nice mesh type fabric and includes a carry handle as well. The quality and construction is top rate and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good GoPro case. I did underestimate the size of the case I needed, so I ordered the large case to house the other accessories I have.

In addition, the EcoFused customer service department is one of the best I've every dealt with. I can't say enough great things about their willingness to help make purchasing their products a very enjoyable experience. Looking forward to receiving my large case from them.

3.0 out of 5 stars When you get right down to it, it's just not very flexible in what you can put in it, February 19, 2014
Length:: 2:34 Mins

UPDATE: I have bad news... the only thing that I really liked about this case was the snug area to hold the Camera in its waterproof housing. Now I've discovered that the fit is so tight in that compartment that it is turning on my WiFi on the GoPro without my knowing it. I went to use my camera today and it was nearly dead because the WiFi was on. I turned it off, put it back in the case and when I checked later, it was on again.

---
I have 3 GoPros, lots of batteries, cables and mounts. I was hoping this case would help me organize what I like to have easily accessible when I'm out and about using my GoPro.

The case is a semi-hard shell covered with nylon. A nylon handle at the top lets you grab and go.

Inside the top lid is a large nylon mesh pocket with elasticized top. But it doesn't actually close so anyting loose in that pocket can shift and "fall out" into the main compartment.

The bottom half of the case has a piece of foam with cutouts to fit various GoPro accessories. The problem is that if you don't have or don't want to use the slots for their intended purpose, you can't really repurpose that space to carry something you do want to use.

So it will hold a GoPro in the waterproof housing securely but as far as carrying several batteries, cables and loose mounts, there isn't really a good way to stick those in the foam without them just jumbling around eventually.

I like the quality of the case but it would be much more useable if it had a way to customize the compartments to fit your needs better.

I was provided a sample for review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deceptively small, but still handy for carrying what you need., August 19, 2014
David Jerrard "Gadgetus Collectivus" (Burbank, California, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Case with Fully Customizable Interior by CamKix® - for GoPro Hero 1/2/3/3+/4 and Accessories - Tailor the Case to Your Unique Needs - Ideal for Travel or Home Storage - CamKix® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Included(Extra Large/Black) (Electronics)
Note that even though I got the large one, it's still deceptively small.

The GoPro is a very small camera, and this fact is easily forgotten when looking at the photos of these cases. Even though the dimensions are clearly shown on the product page (13 x 8.5 x 2.5 inches), it's something that doesn't come across very well, so when the case arrived, I thought, "Wow! This is small!" 2.5 inches is about the width of the GoPro camera alone.

But so is the camera. This case, as illustrated, can hold six cameras in their housings. However, when it comes time to pluck the foam out and customize, you'll need to do a bit of preplanning. I bought this with a few other GoPro accessories, like the suction cup or clamp. Those will not fit in this case as they are too thick. Some other accessories will, if I don't have the camera in it. These cases are really best suited for the stuff that comes in the box with the camera, with the possible exception of the head mount strap. For other stuff, I'd recommend a larger case or camera bag.

But for traveling light, this will do the trick. The foam insert can be taken out and the case is padded (about 1/4 inch thick) on the top and bottom. If you need to carry a bit more than you have designated in the foam, then this is one way to do it.

I was hoping to use this to store more of my equipment, but it looks like I'll be searching for a larger case for everything. That is one problem with camera equipment - you always need more storage for it.