Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GoPro HERO3+ Camera: Black Edition PLUS LCD touch BacPac - Combo Package
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 26, 2013
This "combo" includes the Hero 3+ Black (with slim housing) and LCD Touch Bacpac #ALCDB-301 (for Hero 2/3, so housing back doors are not compatible w/ the slim housing). It should have included the Bacpac #ALCDB-303 to be compatible. The description excluded this critical information, so I assumed that surely the "combo" would be compatible -- but it wasn't. Plus, if I had bought the camera separate from the LCD Bacpac kit, it would have been $50+ cheaper; I thought that the combo included an extra housing for the extra money (camera comes with slim housing, I thought that the Bacpac came with the older-style waterproof-to-60m housing but it doesn't. It just comes with the back doors for the older-style housing, which don't fit on the newer slim housing). Very disappointing to be misled and overcharged.
33 comments|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2014
Having always been something of a camera buff from back in the day, I was intrigued by this camera once my daughter waved hers around with high praise! It does all of the normal pic/video things...but in high-def and a whole box full of accessories. I purchased the camera, a carrying case, and every accessory available for this camera. It's the 'cat's meow' and I can't say enough about it. Buy with confidence.
on August 10, 2015
I love it.
on May 5, 2014
This product is great- allows me to do all kinds of fun videos underwater. Perfect for travel. Wireless remote works great.
on November 30, 2014
Love my GoPro - accessories worked great (at least the ones I have used).
on June 26, 2014
This all purpose action cam/camera is amazing for its ability to film every way, everywhere, and everything I use it for filming my fishing excursions. everyone should own one of these bad boys, you won't be sorry
on October 26, 2014
Excellent..Great deal. Loads of fun.
on August 26, 2014
Very good
on August 18, 2014
No sd card is bs
on May 13, 2014
Right out of the box it was inop. Had to send it back to GoPro. They were good about replacing it but been without the camera while they check the bad one first before sending me a new one. No need for that just gety a new camera that works.