Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on March 25, 2013
yeah so they are great. of course I wish the $400 camera came with the lens caps but what are you gonna do.
on March 13, 2013
These is a useful kit, especially the standard lens cap. The little door for the charging port is nice to have since it's not tethered to the camera. I'm sure it won't be long before my original gets lost. $6.99 would be a fair price.
on March 1, 2013
Personally i think the gopro should include lens caps and covers since it cost $400 but whatever, essential for lens protection
on November 25, 2013
3+ OWNERS: The camera lens cap and doors do fit the 3+ but be aware that the housing/case lens cap in this kit does NOT fit the 3+ and will fall off easily.
on March 14, 2013
The caps and covers are a good addition to the gopro cameras. i wonder why they dont ship as standard with the camera.
on June 9, 2014
The doors and bare camera lens cover are great, but the dive housing cover doesn't stay on the camera, it's a terrible fit and is useless to me. It stays on when I have the camera is in the case, but the whole reason I got this was for the dive housing cover. I have ruined two cases already from scratching the lens. I wanted a cover that would stay on when I am not filming. I don't know if I got a bad one, but it's so loose that if I even turn the camera over it falls off. I thought being a GoPro product it would be quality......
on February 19, 2013
For a few pieces of plastic and metal, the price is quite steep. But it protects your GoPro lens quite nicely, so no complaints there. If you use your GoPro outside it's case at all, then get this.
on July 8, 2015
This was an absolute Fabulous deal on a much needed accessory for my GoPro camera. We are always losing the caps and covers, so this was a suitable replacement. I often compare & research specs & pricing, yet this was ridiculously cheaper here on Amazon. Significantly less than what one would expect to pay at the big box competitor's store. I'm glad to also say that I did not sacrifice on quality, because these are exactly as described
on January 2, 2014
First off, if you own a Hero3+, stop, don't buy this. There is an updated version (that I just found out about myself) which is made specifically for your and my 3+: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers

This makes most of my video a bit moot, but hey, I shot and converted it for Amazon before I found out, so that's what I'll run with. :)

Anyway, I picked up this set for less than ten bucks on Amazon and for what you get and the cost, it's not a bad deal IMO. Two replacement doors for your GoPro, a lens cover for when you run the camera naked or in "The Frame", and a protective front cap for your waterproof case. Most people neglect the fact that if you scratch the plastic on your waterproof case, it will show up in your footage. GoPro probably should have included something like this with the camera, but oh well. It's available now, and if you have a Hero3, I'd highly suggest one. Everything in this set LESS the front cap for the waterproof housing will work on a 3+. Everything will work for the 3.

In short, this is for the Hero3 only. 3+ owners look at the newer version which also includes a lens cover...for roughly twice the price.
on March 22, 2015
It’s very necessary to protect the camera lens when it’s out of the housing and that’s what the small round cover is for. The housing lens cover is just for the housing and it adds excellent protection when filming on the outdoors, since scratches to the housing will ruin the video quality.
The little side door cover being so small it gets lost very easily so having a replacement is a most. For me these are the most important accessories of this package.