Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 questions
Yes. It is a small piece of plastic that fits rig over the lens, under the waterproof housing. The housing itself doesn't matter.
Feb 24, 2014 by Chris M.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›
Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers