Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 22, 2014
Doesn't fit....its too big and the button is the only thing securing it on...
on April 3, 2015
I only wanted to round cap lens cap to put on the go pro when it was not in the water proof casing. That part fit perfectly! It was snug enough to not pop off unlike the square cap for the waterproof case. I never use that because it really doesn't fit. Sadly, I misplaced the round cap so I can't use that anymore.
on May 28, 2014
This is a fabulous product. Fits perfectly and doesn't come off of the housing or the camera. It's super useful and helpful. When I charge the battery, I cover the lens with the small circle and have no worries. I also love knowing the lens part of my housing is always protected. A must buy for all GoPro owners!
on January 23, 2014
Both are a decent quality of plastic. I was a little upset that the inside of the large cover was just plastic so basically it's plastic against your GoPro case considering it's not a tight fit with it being plastic and sitting in your luggage it does have the ability to vibrate against the cover.
on December 10, 2013
Fit my Gopro Hero 3 great. It is tight enough that it will not fall off, I hold my Gopro and ran my 2013 Honolulu marathon and use the cover to prevent my lens area got wet when I am not shooting, it works really well. Wish it is a little cheaper.
on August 12, 2014
I must admit, I payed next to nothing for this cover. However, it is disappointing when a simple product does not fit properly. It fits loosely around the lence and I am afraid it will come off rather easily. So, u get what u paid for.
on July 25, 2014
it does not fit the GoPro 3+
on July 21, 2014
housing lens cap doesn't fit
on September 25, 2014
They fit my GoPro Silver editions Perfectly. I mostly just use the small round protectors on the GP lenes. They fit nicely and do not fall off on their own.
on April 16, 2014
Fits like a glove and has has been a great addition to my stuff. I do a lot of diving and having this in my dive back keeps my case scratch free