5.0 out of 5 stars Updated covers for Hero3+
This is the updated set of protective covers and caps for the GoPro Hero3+. The waterproof housing cover fits the housing that comes with the Hero3+.

The other set of covers (GoPro HERO3 Caps and Doors has the larger dive housing cap that fits the Hero 3, and is too big for the Hero3+.

If you have a Hero3+ this is the one you want.
Published 14 months ago by H. D. Wong

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive description.
Published 11 months ago by Doug1

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated covers for Hero3+, October 8, 2013
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)

If you have a Hero3+ this is the one you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars High rating for an item that did not fit!, November 8, 2013
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)
Clearly this is a decent product. I have yet to find anything from GoPro to be less than deserving of a good review. Unfortunately, the listing indicated that this product would fit ALL GoPro Cameras. Not true and I hope Amazon has edited this listing by now. Be certain that you know this, it does not fit a GoPro Hero2, the earlier version of these great little cameras, only GoPro hero3. I have the right item now, and still love my GoPro hero2 !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive description., January 12, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers
The description of this product says, "Compatible with all GoPro cameras". This is not an outright lie, but information is left out that is going to disappoint a lot of customer. It also says this on the package that this kit comes in. It is not an outright lie, because all the items included in this package that attach to the CAMERA, do fit the CAMERA. The cover that is intended for the HOUSING lens port only fits the housing lens port for the Hero3+

I have the Hero 3+ and ALL these items fit my stuff just fine. If you buy it for any previous model of GoPro and buy it especially to protect the lens port on the housing, you WILL be disappointed.

There is a less expensive kit that has all these pieces in it that will fit the Hero 3

Two stars only because GoPro communicates this so poorly and has not corrected it. If it were not for that, I'd give it 4 or 5 stars because it works great with my Hero3+ gear.

4.0 out of 5 stars GoPro3+ Lens covers., November 7, 2013
Clay (Minnesota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)
I'd give it 4 stars. For what it is, there lens covers for a GoPro3+, the fitment is quality OEM. The plastic is a hard semi flexible which seems like it would provide a bit of protection. This is cheaper then the alternative of buying a new lens for the hard case so its a wash.

My gripes...
Cost. This really should have been included... Seriously. At least the large black cover.
Its a toss up on if its worth it. If you have a nice case you probably don't need it as the GoPro will most likely sleep in its waterproof case.

This should really be a 10-15 dollar item, but I suppose they cover shipping which is probably 5 bucks right there in the item price...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Hero 3+, December 30, 2013
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)
Bought for our Hero 3+ Silver edition, as you really want to have something to cover housing lens window and button, as well as lens when out of housing. Fits great and well made for intended purpose. However, as others note, this REALLY should come with the camera for the price and the price they charge for these pieces as an accessory is outrageous - should be no more than half this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but what are you gonna' do?, June 26, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)
This is the GoPro brand OEM cover replacement/addition kit. I lost the port/SD cover for my Hero 3 Black and since I use the camera on a UAV without the plastic housing, I figured it was a good idea to replace the cover to keep dust form entering the ports on take-off. That's all I bought it for; the smallest part in the kit. This kit is ridiculously expensive for what it is, although; I feel most GoPro accessories are reasonably priced. I might use the lens cap while transporting to mitigate finger smudges on the lens and I suppose it's nice to have a spare battery cover even though I rarely open it. I wish the kit would have come with a couple of the port/SD covers (or if they were available separately) since I don't really see using any of the other parts and I suspect I'll probably lose that small cover again. I understand the housing lens cover doesn't fit the Hero 3 housing but I knew that when I bought the kit. Would have given five stars if it was closer to ten bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars GoPro Addict - All about the Lens!, July 1, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)
Oh hell yeah, I loved this pack, I wasn't sure what to expect since the accessories were small and not much for a bag that it came in (Official GoPro Gear).

Items Included:

1. Battery Door - The added "colors" is a nice touch to the standard black and white GoPro Logo that comes standard when buying a GoPro

2. Side Door - This door covers your memory card and protects the slot of your mini HDMI and charging, this side door is easy to lose if you're not careful, so I can understand why it's included in this package, so again, it's a nice touch.

3. Lens Covers- It comes with a Lens Cover for your Standard Housing that you receive when buying your GoPro, it actually covers the power button also to keep you or anything from accidently turning it on, protects lens of housing from getting scratched. The other smaller Lens Covers are to cover your GoPro lens directly and the other Lens is just adds another Layer of protection for lens while still being able to take pictures or video.

These little items at first look, look insignificant, but they actually play an important role in keeping your GoPro important parts protected so you don't get frustrated or upset from accidentally scratching the lens or standard housing lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, April 30, 2014
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)
Very good product and worked very nicely. Well packaged and i strongly r recommend it for those owning Gropro pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection., December 4, 2013
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)
Nice product to have for storing the GoPro cameras. This allows me to worry less about the lenses when I have the camera outside of the housing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading information, November 1, 2013
This review is from: GoPro Protective Lens and Covers (Electronics)
This set of covers is disappointing. The set says its designed for gopro hero3 with standard housing. I have a gopro hero3 with this housing GoPro Hero3 Standard Housing

I ordered this package primarily for the large square black cover that would protect my gopro housing from sand and debris on an upcoming vacation. I leave tomorrow and I just found out that this set of covers is designed to protect a "standard housing" - which apparently is different from the housing that came with my gopro out of the box. So, here's hoping I can protect my out of the box housing without the expensive cover set on vacation. I'd hate to spoil once in a lifetime experiences because my housing gets scratched.

GoPro Protective Lens and Covers