5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Hero 2
I ordered this extra housing to install the blur fix lens for my GoPro Hero 2. You don't have to but I wanted one to use just for Scuba and water. Like I said it just something I did. The price is not bad and the install of the blur fix went great. And I tested the water seal and no water got it. So if your looking for and extra case for any reason get this one.
Published on February 8, 2012 by Photocop2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy quality, it will ruin your camera.
Published on March 27, 2012 by chadd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Hero 2, February 8, 2012
This review is from: GoPro Replacement Housing for HD HERO and HERO2 Cameras (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly like the original, August 8, 2012
I bought this as a replacement for the case that was included with my GoPro Hero HD 2 because I scratched the lens on my original. The case I received was an original GoPro brand case, identical to the original and worked just as good as the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars GoPro Camera Housing, April 11, 2012
I have GoPro cameras mounted to almost everything. I mount and dial them in then lock them down so when I am ready to shoot I just pop the GoPro into the housing.

This way I know all my shots are perfectly framed up every time.

I have two GoPro Hero and a handful of housings pre-mounted. I wish GoPro would include the LCD waterproof backdoor with this housing!

Also, always use anti-fog inserts is all your waterproof housings! I ruined 2 hours of footage because I did not...

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy quality, it will ruin your camera., March 27, 2012
Obviously this wasn't made by GoPro. The packaging was cheap and looked nothing like the standard GoPro packaging. I was skeptical at first because of the packaging so i put some paper inside the housing and submerged it in water. after about 10 minutes i took it out and as i expected some water seeped through. Then when i finally went to put my camera inside of the casing the black latch snapped while i was closing it. Very disappointed. now i have to spend extra money to rush order another case because i leave for cancun next week..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand name housing. Just like what it came with., October 2, 2011
Just what I was looking for. GoPro brand replacement for my cracked housing. I'm not sure why my original housing broke at the bottom (maybe overtightening). This is expensive, but what's the point of having a GoPro if you don't have a proper housing for it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement cover, July 7, 2012
Showed up very quick, no issues with anything and if I have to replace it again I would very much order from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original housing, July 1, 2012
Not sure how to review this item. If you're buying this, you most likely already know what its for and how it works!

4.0 out of 5 stars pricey but worth it, June 1, 2012
The replacement housing for the GoPro HD camera is a bit on the steep side at $40, although that is what it sells for under GoPro's own website also. At the time I bought it, it was on sale through Amazon, so I purchased it here. The reason I needed a replacement housing is because I sheered off my GoPro on a friend's dirt bike during a race, so no design fault of the camera there, as I was actually surprised the case was the only thing that broke. My one gripe about the case is that the top latch seems to have a week point where the two pieces of the latch hook together. I've now broken 2 latches across my 4 HD Hero cameras. Both latches shattered when trying to close the case. Other than that, this is an amazing product, and I am truly amazed at the stuff I have put it through without breaking the camera inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars gopro Housing, May 10, 2012
Gopro Housing what can I say it is a housing for gopro cameras. very good fit comes with water tight door and a extra door so you can hear audio. and from amazon with a great price very happy with housing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 17, 2012
It is the housing you need for the GoPro Hero & Hero2. Nothing more needs to be said. If you need to replace your housing for whatever reason, this is really the only option.