Questions & Answers
GoPro Wi-Fi BacPac One Color, One Size
by GoPro
4.0 out of 5 stars (156)
$59.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
votes
No need for the remote. You can control this with a tablet or smart phone using the gopro app.
Dec 14, 2013 by Cody
votes
Thanks all. Mar 8, 2013
I have used it with my ipad, ipod touch and mostly my Nexus 7. I have had no issues at all it works flawless. When I first got it the app was a little buggy but the newest version is fantastic.
Mar 8, 2013 by Jonathan C.
votes
I use this product with the wifi turned on my phone. The GoPro app allows you to use the camera and with the latest firmware update, you can view images and videos shot. When I am at home, I just take the card out and transfer my files to my computer.
Aug 12, 2013 by Degenerate99
votes
Well sure, but it would only be useful for a device with the GoPro app, aka only iPhone or Android
Jul 28, 2013 by David Parrella
votes
I don't own a Hero3 but I do have the Hero2 and I've used the Wi-Fi bacpac with my gopro app on my iphone and I love it. There's about a 2-3 second delay which doesn't bother me for what I'm using my camera for but it seems to bother a lot of other users.
Mar 13, 2014 by J. Grindstaff
votes
If paired with the wifi remote (sold separately) you can turn it on and off. I use it with the smartphone app and you can control all the functions and preview and view video and photos but won't turn on and off camera at this time.
Oct 6, 2013 by Greg
votes
The Wifi BacPac just sets up it's own access point...any device should be able to connect to the AP. What you'll also need is the GoPro app. I think the HP Slate 7 is an Android tablet that uses the Play Store...if that's the case, yes, it should work. I've used the app on my iPad mini and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 without issue.
Aug 9, 2013 by Ronald R Sinclair
votes
Yes it does come with the extensions for the case. It comes with both a water proof back door and an open back door.
Mar 11, 2013 by Tyler D
votes
Per GoPro's web site ...."For Original HD HERO cameras, the Wi-Fi Combo Kit will enable remote control, but will not connect with the GoPro App." So sounds like you HAVE to get their remote control if you want to use it with the original Hero. Hope that helps.
Jan 10, 2013 by RevJVegas
votes
It comes with an extension for the waterproof casing. Recently shot some underwater footage. Also recommend you to download the app for the IPad which turns your IPad into a Go Pro Monitor so you can see what your shooting underwater.
Dec 20, 2013 by George Fernandez
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers