Questions & Answers
GoPro Wi-Fi Remote Mounting Kit
by GoPro
4.6 out of 5 stars (151)
$12.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
This mount is designed for the remote only. I use the mount attached to my motorcycle handlebars and located it near my left hand grip for easy access. Works great! But, getting to the release on the back of the remote to get it off is tricky and because of the design of the mount it does not allow connecting the remote to another power source for charging while it is in the mount.
Feb 12, 2015 by Chuck
vote
Yes it's the same fit for both camera.
Jan 29, 2015 by Simon Janelle
votes
It does not. It will only work withe the Hero 3 and the Hero 3+.
Feb 27, 2014 by Joseph Whelan
votes
This mount works for the remote provided by GoPro with the Hero 3+. I use it on my motorcycle. The only problem is that when the remote is installed in this mount you cannot plug it into a power source to recharge. You have to remove it from the mount to recharge it.
Mar 15, 2015 by Chuck
votes
yes that is how I have mine mounted .just slide the strap through the slots and allows the strap to go through and wrap around wrist .
Dec 17, 2014 by mr john d
votes
Yes
Dec 1, 2014 by Pen Name
votes
Yes
Nov 24, 2014 by Katiria
votes
Although our international shipping fees are set by default based on pricing I would be able to ship this to you for $9.95. Please contact me when you make your purchase and thank you for shopping grim reaper racing mx
Jun 16, 2014 by Grim Reaper Racing MX
votes
yes and thank you for shopping grim reaper racing mx
May 27, 2014 by Grim Reaper Racing MX
votes
The lanyard is for the remote, and is attached by a key. Two keys come with this kit. The wrist strap is for your wrist and is attached by threading the strap through two slots on the remote.
May 16, 2014 by Justin M.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers