Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 11, 2013
Tried out a couple different poles including a shorter "original" version of the GoScope for my GoPro Hero3+ and I can honestly say that I like this one the best. I have the GoPro standard-buckle-mount adhered to almost every surface...car, skis, helmet, chesty, etc. The GoScope makes moving the GoPro from different mounts much easier.

I used the GoScope original while skiing and it held up very well the Extreme seems to be of the same build quality and I am sure will hold up just fine but haven't had a chance to test it on the slopes yet.

One thing to note, while I was diving with the Extreme, it slowly filled up with water during the dive which is great for neutral buoyancy, but I needed to remove the water for travel after the dive. I quickly noticed you can loosen the twist points and pump it out with no problem you could probably do the same to rinse it out but I have not tried it yet. On to the pros and cons...

Pros:

- Incredibly light (lightest that I have tested)
- Seems very durable
- No messing with screws or bolts
- Great for scuba diving with 2 cameras
- Fits in my back pack

Cons:

- None so far

Seriously can't go wrong with the GoScope Extreme.
on January 22, 2014
Great product. Have used boarding, underwater, scuba diving, on slides, etc. The only gripe I have about it is that when you shake it too hard or you land from a jump, the pole rotates downwards (towards the weight of the camera) and your shot is ruined no matter how hard you tighten it. On video you look great upwards, and all of the sudden when you land you go downwards.
on February 11, 2014
As a snowboarder we have tried all the mounts and attachments to get some great footage. This by far gets us the best view of what is going on. I love that you can telescope it out for a great view and then retract it for easy carrying on the lifts. Very durable and easy to use.
on February 8, 2014
I bought the GoScope for a Patagonia trip. It worked very well in the wind, snow, sleet, etc. Held up well and does a good job of holding onto the camera. Strap worked very well to ensure nothing was dropped
on March 23, 2014
I've used this for numerous activities and I must say this product is extremely sturdy. I know a lot of people are concerned that if they go on a jump that the camera pole might slide upside down due to the impact. But, rest assure this pole will not slide anywhere once you tighten the circular lock up. Only con, its not 37" its actually 36" but it serves its purpose and is great!

I chose this product because it can be used in salt water, which i have not tried yet. But I will update once I get a chance to use it in salt water.
on June 21, 2014
Arrived on time. After 7 months still using it without any issues at all. Very sturdy compared anything on the market right now for GoPro poles. Comfortably adjustable and will definitely last you good 2-3 years. Maybe even more.
on June 23, 2014
Check the head on most extension poles and they only lets you look around while pointing the stick up The head can't swivel enough to let you say:
- while on a boat, reach down and see in any direction under water with the camera right-side up so the dolphins aren't upside down.
- while reaching down off a ledge, film the nest of birds and have them come out right side up.

While on a sailboat, the pole was duct taped to a broom handle (for additional support) and put under water while the boat was cruising at 6 knots. That's a lot of force on the camera and trust in the GoScope. It did just great.
on March 26, 2014
I have another less expensive one but got this because it floats. I was very surprised at the quality above and beyond the buoyancy. Very steady and did not wobble or bend with the current. There are less expensive ones out there but I am glad I spent the extra money to get a quality one. Bottom line - why regret a shaky video when you can rest assured with this. My two cents.
on May 15, 2014
Great quality product. I originally purchased a cheaper model that came with a battery and charger but you get what you pay for and that is certainly the case with this product.

It was my first trip underwater with my new go pro and the extension pole was just what we needed. Came in handy trying to get close up shots of eels, sting rays and schools of fish. Allowed me to get closer than they would normally allow me to - and it floats so if I dropped it I could look for it on top instead of on the bottom of the ocean. Another great feature is the wrist tie. has a secure strap that you can tighten around your wrist. No loosing this puppy!
on June 2, 2014
This user friendly gopro attachment is perfect for getting the best view on your video and the perfect selfie. We also plan to use it as a weapon should any sharks come our way during our snorkel adventure. Because it telescopes, we can pack it easily, and we really have been impressed so far.