Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Accessory Pro® Wrist Strap / Snorkel Strap - Safety Lanyard Tether compatible with all GoPro® cameras
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 7, 2015
Just about the simplest and best GoPro accessory I ever bought. I spent a week at Disney World using this and I was always confident that my camera would stay with me even on fast rides. I was able to get footage that I would have never shot for fear of dropping the camera. The strap is comfortable and comes on and off easily though very secure.
on October 27, 2014
As others said, it's a little pricey for what it is--a Velcro bracelet with an elastic tether. It would have been a four-star review but it's a bit too small for my husband's wrist. He doesn't have freakishly-large wrists, but it's a bit disappointing that the Velcro strap is so small.
on July 21, 2013
This product is overpriced at $12.00 for the little bit of Velcro and braded cord that is to provide long-lasting protection for an expensive camera whose size makes a need to keep well attached to this tiny camera necessary. The items is not displayed for sale in a way that allows us to see it used by a real person -- that would help out a lot right there. I had to 'imagine' how it would work once I was using it -- and this turned out with my being very wrong in its quality and ability to protect my expensive, new camera. I will return this and try and find another solution that will work better for me.
on September 21, 2013
Just got this today and when I am wearing the wrist strap I can't hold the camera without the camera strap pulling really tight. I would recommend that the manufacturers make the camera strap an inch or two longer so we have more freedom with movement.

Everything else works great.
on May 12, 2015
Somewhat expensive solution to the problem. It's basically a velcro strap and a cord. Yes--it will accomplish it's purpose but when compared to other GoPro accessories this item is just as expensive as other accessories that require clips and screws and brackets. Just realize it is nothing fancy...
on June 26, 2014
I hope that future customers can learn from my mistake in buying this "safety lanyard" as it completely broke apart after using it for the second time, leading my brand new GoPro camera to sink to the bottom of a lake. If you plan on using this strap during any physical activity DO NOT buy this strap and search for a better quality strap. I thought I had made a better choice going for this particular strap over a metal cable strap but I most definitely did not. I would search around for a better product because they are definitely out there.
on March 29, 2014
Great !
work so good!

Quality is Very Good and the Price owwww really works!

If you look just get it i really Recommend this!
on April 23, 2014
I have used this numerous times without problems! It works very well. Please note that if you have big hands you might need to use both hands.
on August 7, 2014
Works great! Just took it to Hawaii and it did the job. Not leather not expensive, but does what it needs to do.
on June 27, 2013
Worked great on my Hero3. so good that i forgot i had it on me. used while snorkling with no issues.

See 1 answered question