|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||90103|
|Manufacturer Part Number||90103|
Goal Zero 90103 Solar Black Small Crank Flashlight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful led flashlight
- It is recharged from 12 Volt, dynamo crank, solar or wall plug
- Features led technology in both floodlight and flashlight options
- Be prepared for any emergency with the option to use the hand crank generator to power the built-in rechargeable battery
- Convenient hook means you can be hands-free
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
As I mentioned, the flashlight is sturdy and lightweight, and appears to be ideal for backpacking. I will however note the design of the crank, as it always protrudes from the flashlight. It would be nice to fold it inside or even detach it. I'm a little worried it might break off if I shove it in a pack and I'm not careful. The solar panel snaps into the side securely. I don't know why the designers didn't tuck away the crank also--it's as though the crank feature was an afterthought, which seems odd since this is one of the most appealing features of this flashlight. Who needs a flashlight if you can charge it in the sun?
As my title suggests, I think this is a brilliant device, and like other GoalZero products I've purchases on AMZ, well crafted.
I will be sure to update in the coming months. Reply to the review if you have specific questions I can answer.
1. Durable (other than the hook) IF you make sure to fold up the crank handle after using it. Don.t leave that handle unfolded, it could get broke easily.
2. Crank handle and wall socket charging methods work very well. It would take a few minutes of cranking the handle to get perhaps 10 minutes of good to decent light. Wall charging is very fast.
3. Fully charged gives you good bright light for at least 30 minutes to an hour but maybe longer (I use it almost every night but haven.t used it much for reading so Its not easy to tell how long it really lasts from full charge).
4. A red light on the unit lets you know when it is being charge (even by cranking or solar) and the red LED gets brighter when it is charging better (faster cranking, better sunlight). the red LED does not come on during wall charging but the wall plug in unit has a light that comes on when its charging.
5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great flash light. great for reading with the lamp off at night. works for all lighting needs when electric is off.Published 5 months ago by Rose
Love these flashlights in fact i have 4 of them. All came in great timingPublished 6 months ago by hailey
I purchased a couple of these just over 2-1/2 years ago. Both still work great. Fold the crank back under the solar panel to protect it when you’re done. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Clint
Works fine, but plastic feels cheap and part's doesn't seems to fit correctly what can cause noise when flashlight was held with enough force.Published 7 months ago by KBoczon
Bought this from a Goal Zero rep/demonstrator from Costco. Had a lot of Goal Zero products so thought this would be a gem. NO! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Priscilla S
Both the crank and the hanger attach with thin bits of plastic. Astonishingly fast, both of the reasons I purchased this product were defeated by breakage during the first year of... Read morePublished 9 months ago by C. A. Olson