- Hardcover: 227 pages
- Publisher: Old Pond Publishing; 3 edition (March 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1903366283
- ISBN-13: 978-1903366288
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.7 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,901,053 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Goatkeeper's Veterinary Book 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Also useful, David C. Henderson's Veterinary Book for Sheep Farmers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book was in great condition for a used book. The contents have helped answer some questions we have had as novice pet goat owners.Published on November 4, 2013 by Mari
This book is way too old to be much use. I did get one piece of information that's useful; don't use Ivermectrin de-wormer on lactating or pregnant goats. Read morePublished on February 27, 2011 by becsgoats