5.0 out of 5 stars Presidential Goats
Published 16 months ago by GoatsIsSweet

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of similar pictures
It has the feel of a calendar shot with one roll of film. Lots of cute shots of what could be one or two herds of goats, up in the trees. I live in Ohio and my goats climb trees- I'm sure the calendar could have had a wider selection of fun/ funny photos to chose from?
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Presidential Goats, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Goats In Trees 2013 Square 12X12 Wall Calendar (Multilingual Edition) (Calendar)
Peanut butter and Jelly. Ham and egg. Lamb and tuna fish. Goats in Trees. When I think of things that go together as if the Gods themselves only decided to split them at the last minute, I think of Goats in Trees. I like trees, they're fine. They have leaves, bark, sap, branches, etc. But when a Goat graces a tree with its presence, it's as if 500 unicorns skipped across a triple rainbow.

It's a well-known fact that President James Garfield often retired from the White House for periods at a time to the White House Gardens. It is there that he had a hand-picked fleet of Goats that were placed in trees by Senior White House staff at his request. He used the time to decompress and forget about the vagaries of running our growing nation. If Goats in Trees are good enough for President Garfield, they're good enough for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal, October 31, 2012
Okay so this review is actually about the 2012 Goats in Trees Multilingual Edition, which has graced my desk at work for almost an entire year now. I just ordered Goats in Trees 2013 and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. This calendar is a real show-stopper -- people walking by can be expected to do a double-take, slow down and ask... is that a goat...in a tree? Is it photo-shopped? What is it doing there? Makes my day, every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faith in Goats, December 7, 2012
I often find Goat photography to be lacking in inspiration. In most cases, the goats are cast in a barnyard setting, or its baby goats nibbling on a bottle. Very pedestrian, not sexy at all. This masterpiece showcases Goats in precarious and very hot circumstances. Look out Goat, you better keep your footing or watch out!!!! The pictures make you range in emotional responses from fear to admiration to pure awe. Septembers picture actually made me tear up a little bit. The bravery of that little Goat, to climb up into that tree and stand steadfast, as a statue daring God himself to take him down. That little Goat was as sure as there was wind through his coat that there was no force in the universe that could take him from that tree. It gives me shivers just thinking about it.

I consider myself a bit of an amateur photographer. While my muse is generally carcass photography, this pictorial made me seriously consider starting to photograph live animals. I give it five resounding stars and recommend it to all Goat fanatics

5.0 out of 5 stars got your goat?, March 25, 2013
I have been looking for a calendar that I can put up in the office. Last year I had a nice aardvark one that truly brought the room together. Not to be outdone I challenged myself to find a better one this year. WOW, did i really nail the blond on this one. Goats in trees calendar was exactly what I was looking for. It has everything you could want in a wall calendar: ability to mount to wall, boxes with numbers telling you what day it is, pictures of nice trees with even nicer goats in them. Why settle for stupid cute cats when you can man up and have a goat in a tree?

5.0 out of 5 stars BAHHHHH, July 1, 2013
I love this calendar more than words can say. The goats are so beautiful in those trees and I love how they stare at me when I sleep. I love this calendar!!! BAHHHHHHH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strange but Entertaining, June 2, 2013
I allowed my husband to pick our wall calendar this year and Goats in Trees was the result. It is actually surprisingly charming.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of similar pictures, April 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Goats in Trees, April 3, 2013
I usually buy the Goat calendar from Amazon every year but this year the picture quality was just not up to snuff. I have much better pictures of my own goats and some of the ones in this years calendar looked too skinny or just plain sick. Not good. I thought I'd try Goats in Trees and it is a nice calendar and people seem to do a double take when they see it. Goats are great climbers and will climb anything. If you love goats get this calendar this year and fore go the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goats are cool, but these are IN TREES!, March 11, 2013
My dad loved this. It was his favorite xmas gift. Its hanging in his garage next to the naked lady calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious wall calendar, March 9, 2013
Dan S "Dan S" (Tallahassee, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I gave this as a gift to a goat lover, who loves it! It is really funny and well-photographed, and I'm looking forward to seeing next year's edition.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0x9e37f570)

Goats In Trees 2013 Square 12X12 Wall Calendar (Multilingual Edition)
Goats In Trees 2013 Square 12X12 Wall Calendar (Multilingual Edition) by BrownTrout Publishers (Calendar - July 9, 2012)
Out of stock