5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, highly recommend for those that entertain
A serious foodie that has been perfecting her cooking skills for the last 25 years in her home kitchen writes this review. My favorite cookbooks are "The Professional Chef" by the Culinary Institute of America and "Culinary Artistry". If you love to cook and entertain, this is a great item to have in your arsenal, I love mine.

They can be used for anything...
Published on May 12, 2006 by Amalfi Coast Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Rectangular Tart Pan
I bought this tart pan for a specific appetizer recipe. The pan is a good size, but the material used is quite thin. I haven't used it yet as I'm concerned about my appetizer sticking to the tart pan. It isn't a sturdy material. Maybe it will work?!
Published 10 months ago by Barbara L. Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, highly recommend for those that entertain, May 12, 2006
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)

They can be used for anything that has a crust or a structure, not just a quiche. They make beautiful fruit tarts, cheesecake, chocolate pecan squares, bar cookies, brownies, etc. I think they would make beautiful pizzas for a buffet, but I have not tried that yet. They are very versatile if you love to entertain. These pans are large enough to get 12 generous servings for a buffet. I cut the item down the middle lengthwise and then make five cuts along the narrow end.

These pans are well made. They are thicker and more durable than I anticipated. They hold up fine with hand washing. I do make certain to dry them thoroughly before I store them in the cabinet. If you love to entertain, I would recommend purchasing more than one of these. I have two, and now am contemplating purchasing two more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pan!, February 6, 2009
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
This is the perfect tart pan! Doesn't stick. Never had a problem with it. Just be warned that with most all tart pans (with removable bottoms) you'll have to set the tart pan on a cookie sheet to keep the bottom portion from popping out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful desserts the easy way, June 14, 2009
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
This pan is so easy to use and produces gorgeous results. I just spray it with Pam and everything I bake comes out easily. The shape makes for very easy slicing. A favorite recipe is a healthy graham cracker crust with yogurt cheese filling and fresh berries - looks so beautiful the family has no idea they're eating healthy. I wasn't sure I'd use it much but have been using it at least once or twice a week and even ordered a second pan to accommodate larger groups. A reasonably priced great addition to my bakeware.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an awesome tart pan!, January 6, 2009
Carla (Frisco, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
I am very happy with this product! The other reviews were very helpful and I also was surprised by the quality of the pans for the price. I ordered two as I have a number of recipes for two tarts and am very glad I did. They bake evenly and the removable bottoms are a cinch. Easy to clean and they stack well for storage. Great product, great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tart Mold, November 16, 2008
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
Very happy with this tart mold...stable metal, clean up a cinch and the perfect size for that tomato tart recipe I'd used. What's not to like!

5.0 out of 5 stars The removable bottom makes it so easy, September 13, 2008
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
to remove the baked tart once it's cooled off. Especially if you use a very flaky/crumbly dough for your tart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long, tart, and handsome, January 30, 2010
A. Fry (Eastern Tennessee, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
I needed a tart pan this size for a specific tart I've been wanting to make. I'm so glad I found it here, and it's wonderful. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a perfect tart - everytime!, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
I found a recipe for a tart with these dimensions that sounded really delicious - and it is. The attraction to this shape is the easy of guests to serve themselves a nice slice of tart - or a sliver - without making the whole thing wonky. The tart comes out cleanly with perfect edges. It cooks evenly and washes beautifully in the dishwasher.

I've made 4 tarts in this pan since purchasing it and plan to make many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and useful, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
I chose this because none of my kitchenware seemed appropriate size-wise for the whipping cream dessert my family loves ("Famous" cookies stacked with whipped cream between each one). A long, narrow dish was called for, and this tart pan worked very well. It allowed for neat slices, and it's removeable bottom facilitated this nicely. The pan itself is quite good-looking, and I will be careful not to put it in the dishwasher so that it will stay shiny and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarts are amazingly easy with right tools., August 8, 2014
Norma (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14 (Kitchen)
Gobel rocks. I have been using their tart pans and they are uniformly great. This shape is reall handy to serve slices neatly only drawback is finding the right size serving tray. I use wooded cutting board.

Gobel Rectangular Tart Pan - 4 × 14