5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read
This book is a huge inspiration. It really shows the Love of God in an incredible way; for the believer and nonbeliever. Dont let me ruin it for you, grab a copy and prepare to be blown away. Its the best book release in 2012!!! Thank God for Dr. David.
Published on October 8, 2012 by Otha Nichols

3.0 out of 5 stars Great audio book - but not recorded by David Jeremiah
I was very disappointed that it was not recorded by David Jeremiah since it was a gift for a person who loves to listen to him.
Published 15 months ago by Mamushka

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, October 8, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars God Loves You, October 22, 2012
This review is from: God Loves You: He Always Has--He Always Will (Kindle Edition)
Each chapter in this book reminds me how much God Loves me, in spite of my past. I haven't stopped reading it, and look forward to reading it again. Though God Loves you is an over used statement, Dr Jerimiah brings reminds of love of Jesus and tne Salvation through Jesus into perfect harmony. I recommend it totally to the Christian and the one who is seeking answers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many people don't know God loves even them, December 10, 2013
Reminds us our God is a God of love and forgiveness. Helps in difficult times. Good door opener in evangelizing efforts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Jeremiah always has THE WORD for us., June 1, 2013
Awesome help in time of need. Excellent direction in a life that needs it. Thank you for your work in the Kingdom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, May 21, 2013
Carolyn Campbell (MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE, US) - See all my reviews
Ordered several to give to others. Enjoyed reading the Truth about my Wonderful God and Savior! You will want to have this on shelve to give to another. Great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the title is a great encouragement -- like the book!, May 14, 2013
Dr. Jeremiah always writes in a way that builds people up and helps them face tomorrow. Thank you, Dr. Jeremiah!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 4, 2013
Amazon Customer (Rosemount, MN USA) - See all my reviews
Really liked this book. David Jeremiah is so blessed with the gift of teaching. I would advise everyone to get this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book, April 28, 2013
Anything Dr. David Jeremiah writes is worth reading. You will appreciate God's love for you by reading this book. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear openeing, April 12, 2013
I really liked the beginning with the old drunk man who sat in churh and cried because he just realized that God Is Love. I feel like that says a lot to readers, that no one is out of reach of God's love. It can and will be found anywhere by anyone. Good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband and I are reading this book, chapter by chapter during our daily devotional time! It is good and offers many eye ope, March 24, 2013
It is a good book, it came in excellent condition and we are using it daily along with our morning devotionals!