5.0 out of 5 stars funny and heartfelt. loved it., June 24, 2014
This review is from: God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours by Brett, Regina (1st (first) Edition) [Hardcover(2010)] (Hardcover)
Uplifting, funny, memorizing, touching, heartfelt, tender lessons for life An awesome example of to live life. Can't wait to pass it on. Have met Regina and this is a great depiction of who she is. A wonderful lady a wonderful tasks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...good for what ails you, June 13, 2014
I've been in tough times for about 3 years. Regina's short essays were easy to read, insightful, calming. I have actually started writing again,, partially due to her Chapter 18 which I've read over and over. Had her book on Kindle; only book I've ever ordered in print.after reading on e-book. ..it's that fantastic to browse through, strengthen myself. God definitely never blinks...

5.0 out of 5 stars Meaningful, delightful, February 17, 2014
Regina Brett has written another very wise yet readable book. It has story, humor, inspiration, love, humility and personal revelations and insight. This is a great book that I pick up again and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars "God Never Blinks", January 7, 2014
"God Never Blinks" is a Christmas Present for my Mother. It arrived in good shape & in time for me to mail to her in time for Christmas. I was very pleased with the condition - even though it was advertised as "slightly used". My only comment is I didn't know how it was to be shipped. I watched for UPS - while it was shipped USPS. Otherwise, I was completely satisified. PS - Mom read 4 chapters the morning it arrived!

Thank You. I will use Amazon.com again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, January 6, 2014
This is a wonderful little book and a must-read! Simple, easy, inspiring. Good for pick-me-ups, a gift or a coffee table book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Advice From Many who have gone Through Rough Times..., December 24, 2013
This book is packed with solid advice told through many stories that will cause you to laugh and at times to cry. It is so good, I sent a shout out to all my friends to get a copy! It is well worth the cost!

Rate and Discover Movies