Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: God Of Wonders
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 28, 2012
Several artists have recorded God of Wonders, but I am very partial the versions by Third Day as well as the City on a Hill Version featuring Third Day's Mac Powell and several other Christian Artists (not available as AmazonMP3 :( ). The melody of this song is just beautiful and always makes me think of just how incredible God's creations are. "Hallelujah, to the Lord of Heaven & Earth" is probabaly my favorite part of the song and I love to sing this as praises to my Maker!
on July 4, 2013
Took a Bible study titled Wonderstuck by Margaret Feinberg. While I was driving home from that class one day, I heard this song playing. It reminds me how many wonders God shows me every day. My husband will lead Wonderstuck as a Bible study this fall and this song will be playing before each class. It's the kind of song that you play over and over again in your head. What could be better than to sing about God in such a wondrous manner! The is the first Third Day music I've downloaded. It won't be the last.
on April 29, 2011
I love this song but it feels too short. It's just over 3 mins compared to 5 min version by Mac Powell etc. The rock feel makes this my favourite version in terms of sound and the spin they put on the bridge is awesome.

The one major drawback for me personally is that the chorus is only sang fully once for the entire song and it's the only reason I'd have given it 4.5 stars if Amazon allowed it.

Great song, great band, great rendition.

Love it!
on July 25, 2013
Awesome band! this band has grown with the times but this is an oldie that still brings you in to the presence of God, and allows the spirit to move freely!
on February 16, 2016
Not the version I wanted, bought, listened, found the version I wanted then DELETED this. Money lost. Be sure whether or not this is the one you like.
on October 5, 2013
Downloading the MP3 music I love! This is excellent music to take with me...always there to inspire me! I will be back for more!
on February 24, 2014
Every time I hear this song it makes me wonder at God's majesty - how he made all that we can see, and all that's beyond.
on August 9, 2013
This song has always picked me up when I was feeling down, to know that there is a loving god that cares for me
on July 5, 2013
This song is one we use in church a lot. It's an amazing depiction of just how much God loves us!
on December 18, 2009
good song i like it . it very use study in my study bible. it my fovir song from third day