5.0 out of 5 stars God of Wonders
Published on April 13, 2009 by Linda B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Cinematography, Weak Narrative
Let's be clear. The intent of this film is not to provide compelling evidence or argument for the existence of God. The purpose is to give Christians a warm and happy feeling about how powerful their God is. It's not going to convince *anyone* else of anything, and I don't think it was intended to.

I think you could replace the "God" references in the film with...
Published 14 months ago by OobleckTheGreen

5.0 out of 5 stars God of Wonders, April 13, 2009
Linda B. (Alexandria, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Anyone who doubts that God created the universe needs to watch this dvd. I have watched God of Wonders dvd several times and each time it leaves me wondering how anyone can say there is no God or the world came about by evolution. The information about creation is supported by real scientists with PH'ds in biology, physics, etc. This isn't some mushy, low class, religious work. Each speaker clearly explains different facet of nature and God's handiwork using scientific concepts. Also, after watching this DVD I realize day to day worries of this life are meaningless. Why worry about earthly stuff. Do your best and if you trust God he will take care of the rest. I pray all who watch this DVD will be encouraged to get to know the God who made the universe. L.B in Virginia

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent! Awesome! Inspiring!, April 6, 2009
An incredibly well-made and inspiring DVD - it blows me away every time I watch it and moves me to tears. It just makes your spirit soar when you consider the works of God's hands and just how big He is and just how creative He is and truly, how AWESOME He is - I would recommend that everyone should see it and consider who the Lord is and what He has done for us and should bring us to His feet in humble adoration and gratitude. Bravo and thank you to the makers of this wonderful DVD!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent presentation!, December 12, 2009
God of Wonders is a lift to all believers of the God of creation. The photograpy is breathtaking. The speakers are experts in science which shows that you do not have to 'check your brains at the door' to believe in a Creator God who made everything. I would love to buy several DVDs of this to give to the many skeptics I know. Perhaps they will watch mine? I want my whole family to watch this and strengthen their faith and knowledge of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars God of Wonders, February 7, 2010
This is one of the best DVDs I have ever seen. It shows the splendor of Nature and makes you humble for a mighty God. Recommended for anyone who wants to know more about the Creator.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have DVD for every Christian Family!!!, December 15, 2009
This is the best Christian DVD our family has seen in a long time!!! It is so captivating! It opens our eyes to how awesome our GOD truly is!!! It has impacted our whole family to see the greatness of our GOD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, November 30, 2009
This dvd is a work of excellence. It captures the spirit, energy and infinite wisdom of God in a way I've never seen before. If after watching this you don't find yourself praising God in awesome wonder, you need to ask yourself "why not?"

5.0 out of 5 stars All scoffers and evolutionist beware!, July 13, 2009
Awesome!!! All scoffers and evolutionist beware! You will have to leave in absolute rebellion and a reprobate mind not to see Almighty God's hand in creation. The great Designer!! All I can say is Glory to God in the highest!!! This is just His finger work (Psalm 19:1, Psalm 8:3, 4)! Eternally greater is His wonderful plan of redemption! Believe on the Lord and thou shall be saved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, December 27, 2009
I watched it twice, this is amazing how they put everything together that makes perfect since on how every living thing is programed to do current things and how special we are created the only one who can program this and even create all of this has to be God, there is no one else.

4.0 out of 5 stars God's creation, November 18, 2009
emit (coatesville pa) - See all my reviews
i found the wonder videoto be full of interesting information and i can't wait to watch it again. it is so good to hear the wonders of God's creation that is not based on evolution. it was good not to have to strain out the truth. it was very refreshinng.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful movie, September 11, 2009
Even my non-believing stepson liked it, very compelling information in it. Highly recommended - great to just watch, if nothing else.

God of Wonders
God of Wonders by Jim Tetlow (DVD - 2011)
$14.99 $12.55