Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 2, 2013 12:08:54 PM PST
Ryan says:
New trailer: graphics are godawful; uses 28 Days Later soundtrack music (oh, how original)!

I'm gonna skip over this one, sorry.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2013 2:17:02 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 6, 2013 11:58:45 AM PST]

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 7:34:41 PM PST
Jack Pacini says:
It was funny when they went on IGN youtube bragging about it, but the footage they showed looked like crap. You could see that Greg Miller was thinking, "Wow! You guys requested we interview you for this POS?"

This game is gonna tank hard as is. They need to start over from the ground up, and actually do the series justice. But it looks like it's getting shoved out as is. Shame.

Posted on Jan 18, 2013 7:22:23 AM PST
L. Doll says:
Graphics aren't everything. And it's not pricey.

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 6:02:32 PM PST
my problem is they are releasing this not even a month before Dead Island? Come the smurf on... give the zombie games some time to breathe... put this game back in the toolshed til Season 4 starts, screw lining it up with a Season 3 end date.

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 5:37:14 PM PST
KennedyX8 says:
Yeah, I hate to say it, but from what little (and bad) footage we've seen and the lower price point, this game isn't sizing up to be so good. Hope I'm wrong though.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 12:46:43 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2013 5:51:12 PM PST
J. C. Bednar says:
Exactly! If it looks like poo and it is not up to your standards, then do not buy/play it. Bet a wooden nickle the people bashing this game will be the first ones to buy/play it. Definitley has to be light-years better than that other POS of an excuse "Walking Dead" game that everyone enthralled with.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2013 12:00:38 AM PST
Luigi says:
"Graphics aren't everything. And it's not pricey."

What about the Storyline and gameplay mechanics, from the looks of it, it looks like crap.

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 6:23:36 AM PST
Bandage131 says:
Anyone remember Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green? Anyone think of that when they saw the first footage for this game? I sure did.

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 7:29:08 AM PST
L. Doll says:
Still too early to judge this game. But you're entitled to your opinion. Facts are that it's going to be a FPS Walking Dead game with mediocre graphics - voice acting sounds great though, let's see how it does!

@Bandage131 - I'll check it out.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 28, 2013 7:58:02 AM PST
L. Doll says:
@Luigi R.

Check out this interview. It explains that there are random events that happen, like running out of gas while driving, or finding a barn that has supplies - but surrounded by walkers.. You can choose different paths/roads/highways. Find survivors which whom you have to pick and choose who to bring along, and who to leave along the roadside. Like Telltale's version, they will also have difficult decisions and replay-ability. They take events (some subtle) from the actual Walking Dead series and tie it into their own story line. They even create the events leading up to how Daryl got his crossbow. Sounds much deeper than the weak trailers would suggest.

Here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2KdJ--kRVo

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2013 9:58:46 PM PST
Fez Macllory says:
Wow, you are a f$&k tard

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 2:56:48 PM PDT
J. Ross says:
if you're a fan of the walking dead you have every right to bash this game.

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 5:41:16 PM PDT
Irish Degu says:
The 360 version is priced at $37.49 now, before it's even out. That's a bad sign.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 11:17:39 AM PDT
Just preordered this at the cheaper price.
Even if it sucks, I'm gonna love every minute of it.

Posted on Mar 15, 2013 8:51:38 AM PDT
Waldo says:
People sure have money to burn on c*ap! Triumph the Insult Comic Dog needs to poop on this game and the people that are buying it! lol

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 15, 2013 10:12:44 AM PDT
Unit543 says:
burn baby burn!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Jan 2, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - Playstation 3
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - Playstation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
3.2 out of 5 stars   (189)