|Fits as expected||
Goddess Women's Audrey Soft Cup Bra
|Price:||$39.95 - $50.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 55% Polyester, 39% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Hook & Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Fully reinforced smooth M frame construction to give excellent tacking at center front panel for forward projection
- High coverage with soft rigid straps 1 inch wide for maximum hold and control
- Movable padded strap cushion with stretch front
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A classic bra style in smooth matte simplex. this style offers maximum support, coverage and uplift combined with the fantastic fit that an m frame shape provides.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- ASIN: B00A8JEZUO
- Item model number: GD6121
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I took other reviewers advice and ordered the cup three sizes bigger. Tried it on, and it fit great. Realized that it wasn't very supportive, but I always wear a lined cami that helps boost and support. Then, I washed it (of course now can't return). Went to wear it and realized I didn't have the straps where the probably should be. So, I tightened them, and couldn't the darn thing on. I loosened them and put it on. But, was unable to get the straps tightened with it on. Anyway, after about 15 minutes of trying to get it on and properly fitted, I got it. The support is basically nothing. My cami didn't even help. So, yep, I'm stuck with a $50 bra that I will never wear. :-(
I did like the color though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a really unusual size (34 N), so it's hard to find bras that fit. It's even harder to find ones that aren't underwire. Read morePublished 7 days ago by L-K
I got this for a sleep bra and it works wells. Not enough support to wear out in public but ok for home. Kind of pointy cone boobs, a little high in the arm pits. Read morePublished 2 months ago by LMC
This product fit me perfectly and it looks sexy the downside is the prongs and hold the world together broke after a monthPublished 4 months ago by matt
I am a hard to fit big busted lady & love these bras. Relieves back ache & lifts & separates. I have been wearing these bras for several years & have no complaints. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Ruth Doherty
These bras fit great. Great coverage, lift and positioning. I do wish they lasted a bit longer. The side supports start to get a little soggy after about 3 months or regular use.Published 8 months ago by Melissa H.
I thought I'd try a new bra style so I got this - I wasn't impressed with the fit (I thought it was small in the cup) so I returned it. Read morePublished 10 months ago by PinkCigarette