Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: God's Amazing Grace
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 7, 2012
When we think of God's Amazing, we only look at it in one form, grace to be protected from accidents, death, any type of hurt or harm. But to realize that it is by His grace alone that we sing our songs of praise, and teach words of encouragement by His grace. It is awesome and humbling to know that we not only receive His saving grace, but grace that strengthen us not just every day, but every moment of every day. It is God's great love and care for us each individually and as well as collectively that we stretch out to empty me of myself that I may receive more of Him.

Aunteelder
on October 10, 2012
This book was fabulous. I learned much about the "wild west" coupled with God's amazing grace. Specifically, the ramifications of being a sharpshooter in the Civil War. It shows that no matter what time period it happens, killing someone for the sake of war as well as seeing his fellow "brothers" being killed wears on a person's conscience. It also portrays all the trials and tribulations of a woman doing a "man's job" in the 1800's and her faith that what she was doing was God's plan never faltered. She also battled a "lung ailment" that if diagnosed today as probably being asthma, she would've not had to battle the disease as difficultly as she did. One rarely realizes the grace of God through medicine has come so very far. There was also a "negro" character who depicts the many horrendous acts of plantation owners without going into the gory details. Even though they were freed by Lincoln, so many people in that time period (and, sadly enough, even today) still held nothing but hatred in their hearts for African American people. His faith in the Lord is what kept him going too. For someone to go through all he went through and still not lose Faith is nothing short of incredulous. There was an underlying romance brewing the whole while which made it even more appealing. The details of the Colorado Rockies and the peaceful existence of the Ute Indians added a lot about which to think. I highly recommend reading this book!
on September 9, 2012
I love this book a must to read... It gave me up lifting when I needed it!! You need to read this book.
on November 27, 2012
I enjoyed this book that clearly explained God's amazing grace! It was a quick read with excellent information. If you are looking for information on God's grace in your life, this book does a good job explaining it.
on December 26, 2012
This was an uplifting book with a very powerful message. It was a good description of God's Grace and love and left me with a renewed sense of what God's Grace really means and how God demonstrates his Grace to me.
on April 20, 2013
This is a well intentioned book but I've read more uplifting ones on the same theme.I found the comparisons of the types of grace a little odd especially the one about dying grace and taking away drugs from those on their deathbed.I understood the authors intent but it was not a great explanation.however I will not completely dismiss anyone clearly trying to spread God's word generously so I will leave others to decide for themselves. We all find comfort in different ways.perhaps it is not right for me but perfect for someone else.God Bless
on December 3, 2012
I chose a five star rating for this book because it's such an inspiration to me. Gives a complete and easy to understand explanation of God's Grace. This book will make you look at life in a way you haven't before. I would recommend this for ages pre-teen all the way up to senior citizens. Everyone can gain insight into the love and grace of God. This book is well written and simply stated. I highly recommend it and I will be rereading this many times for inspiration in my life.
on February 26, 2013
Mr. Collins does a great job of explaining the Grace of God that would speak to everyone.
Whether you are a scholar or novice, it will definitely bless you. One particular quote about "living grace, and dying grace" will stay with me always.

I know I will reread it periodically. I do wish it was in paperback so I could give them to some friends that don't have Kindle abilities.
on December 25, 2012
Great Book when it comes to knowing are you on the right path? Are you concerned or wanting to know about Jesus? Has some good scriptures along with it. This is a great book for someone who is either a Christian and also to give to others to teach them about Salvation, that gods grace is wonderful. God didn't have to send his son nor did Jesus have to die on the cross but It's because of Saving Grace that Jesus wanted to die for me and you. :-) God is Great!
on January 19, 2013
In this short book seven types of God's grace are explained. I liked that scripture reference was provided. This book is a reminder for Christians, we always need to be reminded of God's goodness. If you are a new Christian or not saved this book will teach you about God's unmerited favor. Every person on earth needs to know God's grace.