5.0 out of 5 stars Listen and Be Moved
This soundtrack exemplifies the movie and the profound message that God's Not Dead has to offer. The songs were very obviously and carefully chosen for their lyrics. Listen and you will be moved.
Published 9 months ago by queenxxvi

3.0 out of 5 stars I did not purchase the soundtrack.
I don't know why the entire soundtrack shows in my purchases because I didn't purchase it. Not all of the songs on the CD are God-centered.
Published 2 months ago by OtherJen

5.0 out of 5 stars Listen and Be Moved, March 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars God's not Dead, March 8, 2014
Cheri Ramey (LA SELVA BEACH, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: God's Not Dead - The Motion Picture Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I so appreciate that I had the opportunity to pre-order. The CD arrived before the expected date, which I really appreciate. I am so thrilled with this CD, the entire CD is so inspirational .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Movie, April 1, 2014
I loved this movie. It touched home and made me step back and thank God for all I have. Real feel good movie. The audience was clapping at the end. Thank you Kevin Sorbo, David A.R. White and all those who made this movie possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the movie and this soundtrack let's me relive it over and over again!, April 13, 2014
God's Not Dead is a real life story that is facing so many of our kids going off to college in today's liberal education system. It was so refreshing to see a story about a child who believes so strongly in his convictions he'll place his whole planned future on the line for God. Our relationship with God is more important than or career choice, more important than our girlfriend choice... it is the ultimate choice. God has allowed us to choose, that's what makes the choice so special, I hope all of you choose to see the movie and more importantly choose to recognize that God's Not Dead!

5.0 out of 5 stars God's Not Dead the Movie Review, April 6, 2014
If you love God, you gonna love this film. If you hate God, you are gonna hate this movie. If you are open to God and really want to believe, then you will probably like this movie. I can relate to this movie because my parents were Catholics and I was raised with religion, Jesus and God. I fell away from God because I asked College Student (must have been an atheist) about God. Being led by his advice; I lived by my own rules. My husband, struggled for 20 years. We were poor and had to sell blood to put food on the table. After being miserable, I told my husband that we needed God in our lives, or we were not going to make it. Financial or otherwise. After we both turned to the Bible and started to read in the Book of Matthew: Matthew 1:18 (first book in the New Testament). I read the Bible, like I was looking for gold, silver, buried treasure. After three months of reading, my alcohol addiction was gone. Praise God. I got a high paying salary. Thank you Jesus! The following weekend, my husband was offered two high paying jobs. We use to drive old used cars with no air conditioning (while temperatures were in the 100's). Thank God, we decided to give God a chance. It wasn't easy at first, accepting Jesus's teachings (Book of Matthew 1:18 thru the book of Jude). It is a little hard to understand and to accept at first but look at what God has done for us. Millions of Christians, can testified to the same story as mine. Sometimes, God does say no, just like in the movie "God's Not Dead" because He doesn't want to give us something that will hurt us. God has something better for us. You won't regret your decision to follow Jesus and His teachings. People will let you down, but God won't, He's always there to encourage, comfort, and to love you. This movie is a inspiration to take a incredible journey with God, as a first step. Don't let anyone tell you that God is only an idea. GOD IS REAL and God's Not Dead. Since we switched from unbelievers to believers of God: God provides for all our needs and we lack for nothing. Years of loyalty to God, God worked it out for us to give us a brand new Toyota Camry SE Sedan and 2.5% APR. We are living proof that God truly exists.

5.0 out of 5 stars See this movie, enjoy. Hollywood isn't making anything else suitable. Don't even bother to rent Noah., August 15, 2014
Great apologetics built-in. WE NEEED MORE MOVIES LIKE THIS. Hollywood is suffering this year because they are ignoring one of the biggest movie-spending segments that exists, and it's all because Hollywood has made 2014 the year it's going to ignore the family audience. You wouldn't even be seeing this movie if it were reliant on the Hollywood machine. If Hollywood is going to make something about Christianity they have to flaw the characters or take out the miracles, or in some other way insult you and blaspheme God themselves. Take The Wolf Of Wall Street for example by the same guy who offended Christians decades ago with The Last Temptation Of Christ. In this latest Scorsese movie he placed an average of 3 F'words every minute for the entire 180 minutes, plus the other gutter talk, sex scenes, and blasphemies. Hollywood is making crap and a lot of people aren't buying. The Noah movie Hollywood produced was so divergent from the Bible as to make the true story completely invisible, only the character names remained the same (some of them anyway) to protect the bottom line. It's not about the Biblical Noah, period! They shouldn't have named Russell's character "Noah" Dumbledore would have pulled the crowd they tried to please and maybe would have made more money for them. Noah isn't even worthy of renting or your time lost in viewing. The movie "Heaven Is Real" was made to make you feel good without offending the athiests, so don't expect a lot of theology or gospel in that little film.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Why do you hate God?", March 25, 2014
March boy (Live Oak, Florida.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: God's Not Dead - The Motion Picture Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I know it sounds ridiculous posting this review about the 2014 movie on the soundtrack FROM the movie but I just couldn't find anywhere else to write my opinions since the movie is not on Amazon yet.

Let me say upfront that I am a devout, church-going, bible-reading Christian. And this movie has a Christian worldview so of course I enjoyed it. I found the storyline of a Christian college student challenged to defend his paradigm in front of the classroom by his smart-alleck Atheist professor who has a major chip on his shoulder, very intriguing. It treats the subjects of Atheism/Christianity and Belief/Unbelief very carefully and sensitively and even though it obviously sides with the college student--that he was in the right--you can still understand why the professor feels the way he feels, because of his bad circumstances that God has refused to relief him of; outliving his mother as a child and having a marriage on the rocks; why he thinks a God that wouldn't make life peaches and cream is not worth believing in.

Of course, I do not believe in say, Buddhism. But I would NEVER, ever tell a Buddhist to his face that he is mentally deranged or stupid simply because he does not agree with me because philosophical and religious belief is something that is very personal. We all see things differently and you can't win someone over to your way of thinking if you hold them in contempt or treat them like dirt. My question is if you are an atheist then why would you even BOTHER to watch a movie that you KNOW FULL WELL is going to promote something you hate with such a fervor?

Also, the movie touches the painful subject of family members and friends clashing because of their disagreements such as the scene with the annoying blond girlfriend dumping Josh for not 'going with the flow' and the MUCH MORE DRASTIC subplot of the Muslim-turned-Christian girl. The scene where her father slaps her and kicks her out of the house just burned in my mind and even though I wanted to punch him out for hurting a girl I had to ask myself "I am a Christian. How would I react if I suddenly found out that one of my family members (especially a son or daughter) was a Satanist or a closet homosexual or something else that I have been taught all my life to believe is morally wrong--according to MY FAITH? Would I still love them? Would I be gentle or would I become physically and emotionally abusive? Would it be difficult to do the former or tempting to do the latter?" Right after he kicks her out of house, he collapses in tears on the steps and you can see even though he's a mean bully, deep down inside he loves her and is finding her rejecting all that he's ever taught her extremely painful to deal with.

The acting and writing is on the whole very good. Shane Harper and Kevin Sorbo are solid in the two lead roles but the dynamic standouts that really moved me the most were Trisha LaFache as Amy (the red haired girl with cancer) and Hadeel Sittu as the Muslim-turned-Christian, Ayisha. They did an outstanding job showing the confusion and insecurities of the characters and their eventual newfound peace.

My only complaint is the scene where Amy is interviewing a couple getting ready to walk into a church about their faith in God. She's holding her cell phone, arm outstretched so that the recording device can pick up their voices but in some shots it looks like she's pointing a gun at them. At first I thought it was a gun and I said to myself "Uh...that couple looks so composed and calm like it's the most ordinary think in the world. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????" The director should have reshot some of the shots in that scene so that the audience could clearly see it was a cell phone instead of a gun.

Other than that, I recommend this movie. Very good for discussions.

5.0 out of 5 stars The soundtrack to "God's Not Dead" is great!, August 6, 2014
The soundtrack to "God's Not Dead" is great! This is a great soundtrack that is a great companion to the movie itself. This is one of the best movie soundtracks (to one of the surprise hits of the spring season and of the year) of the year, as well. All (10) tracks on here are great.

Track Listing:
1. Hold You Up - Shane Harper (4 out of 4 stars)
2. Ones And Zeroes - Stellar Kart (4 out of 4 stars)
3. Save A Life - Manic Drive (4 out of 4 stars)
4. What I Know - Tricia (4 out of 4 stars)
5. The King Is Coming - Newsboys (4 out of 4 stars)
6. God's Not Dead (Like A Lion) (Movie Version) - Newsboys (4 out of 4 stars)
7. This Is The Time - Superchick (4 out of 4 stars)
8. Arrows - Jimmy Needham (4 out of 4 stars)
9. Save Us - Jj Weeks Band (4 out of 4 stars)
10. Excerpts From The Original Score - Will Musser (4 out of 4 stars)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth your time !, August 11, 2014
This review is from: God's Not Dead - The Motion Picture Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Great debating from both sides , great interwoven character development and life challenges . Even a tear jerker particularly if one knows anyone with a similar situation as any of the characters. Surely the ppl who 'side' with the professor will write harsh reviews attempting to denigrate this excellent work. The Newsboys performance was stunning. Actors/actresses were solid as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe!, November 12, 2014
The movie was very uplifting, even though I watched it alone and there are some parts that breaks your heart. It is a movie that asks of the characters to test their own faith's or to open their hearts to a new one. As a non-practicing Catholic it has me rethinking my faith in God's Church. I still don't know if I would say I would stay Catholic yet I believe in God and I believe in his Son Jesus Christ; as I am married to a Jewish man we have learned to coexist and this movie was personally rewarding to me.

It is not up to anyone to say who's faith is right and who's is wrong, it is important that one has faith in something it be God, Buddha, Mekkah or Darwin's Theory; embrace your faith and go with it give yourself to your God allow him or her to save your soul.

This country needs as many God's as we can get to save it from the evil that has set upon us.

God's Not Dead - The Motion Picture Soundtrack
God's Not Dead - The Motion Picture Soundtrack by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2014)