5.0 out of 5 stars go online for the book!, March 18, 2012
This review is from: God's Plan for All (Paperback)
David and Zoe Sulem have a website that allows you to read the book. I got the book several years ago. It changed my life. Let it change yours! Visit the Tentmakerswebsite also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing!, November 19, 2014
This review is from: God's Plan for All (Paperback)
I got my first reading off their website. I had many questions regarding God, His nature, His plans, His heart. Much of this evidence is already in nature, even though it's a fallen world; but what David and Zoe showed in their book is the detailed and amazing facts from the Bible that clearly confirms God is love for all of His creation, for all of the time. That book removed any doubt about who God is and made an amazing impact on my faith. In the world of ancient and medieval superstitions this book is a rare gem of wonderful facts, straight from the Bible. Thank you David and Zoe, you made my heart sing in joy!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book made all the pieces fall into place. ..., October 21, 2014
This review is from: God's Plan for All (Paperback)
This book made all the pieces fall into place. All the questions answered. Written in chronological order so you can understand how it all fits together. If you have questions and an open mind, please take the time to read this book. It might just change your life.

God's Plan for All
God's Plan for All by David Sulem (Paperback - August 1, 2008)
Used & New from: $185.28