5.0 out of 5 stars Goin' Up and Lookin' Down, January 16, 2008
This review is from: Goin' Up And Lookin' Down: The Book About Flying, Airplanes, Pilots, Airports, Plane people, and Plane Stuff… (Paperback)
The book is well written and extremely entertaining. People who love small airplanes will relate very well to the book and recall events of their own experiences. Those who don't fly will really enjoy the book and will maybe want to join up with those who love to fly.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN READ FOR PILOTS & PILOT WANNABES, October 12, 2010
This is a fun and easy to read book that any small plane pilot will really enjoy. I am an Army Aviator (fixed & rotary wing) of many years ago, and I have not flown in a very long time. This book was so well written and brought back many fond memories. It also reminded me of some of those not so fond memories when things got messed up (either due to the aircraft or "pilot error"). Once I started the book I had a hard time putting it down. This would be a great gift for any pilot or pilot wannabe. I really liked the short story format where each story stands on its own yet the book ends up tying together. Highly recommended! Makes me want to fly again, or at least think about it.

Rate and Discover Movies