Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 19, 2013
I have no idea how this product actually looks or tastes when used --- I purchased it because it is listed at "Gold Edible Glitter". The first thing one sees on the little container that arrives are the words "Not to be consumed - for decorative use only". Since I was going to use it to decorate cookies for a bake sale, I'm not happy about it....
on November 1, 2009
this tiny amount of edible glitter flakes should have more sparkle - from the same product line the multi color glitter was the right size and glitz -
on February 26, 2013
this is not the slightest bit gold as shown in the picture, it is just orange edible sparkles. Don't think this is a mixture of colors that looks gold, or that it has small amounts of silver in it. It's just not gold at all, its orange.
on April 5, 2013
I purchased this edible glitter to decorate some pink champagne cake truffles. How disappointing! I wanted gold - not the dark orange that I received. The photo in the listing shows a very bright, sparkly gold - what I got was shiny orange - big difference! Definitely NOT the elegant look I was hoping for - I could have taken my own sanding sugar (much cheaper!) and added a bit of food coloring and got this result myself... complete waste of money.
review image
on March 1, 2015
Not glittery at all. More like transparent yellow flakes. When I sprinkled the item onto my food, it disappeared into the food! Zero effect.
on July 18, 2012
It is powdery and looked lovely on dark chocolate, It gave it a real spark. just be careful while using it, it can easily dust away before it sticks to the chocolate or frosting. so much fun to use
on February 11, 2014
The color was not "gold" it was yellowish. I had to throw it away cause it looked like yellow flakes and not gold glitter.
on January 10, 2014
Does not have a metallic / sparkly look, overall effect is really more of a yellowish one, I was dissatisfied.
on January 14, 2013
The glitter is nice, but it is more yellow than gold in color when added to white frosting on my cupcakes.
on February 12, 2013
Great texture and really nice to use on cookies, etc. Doesn't show up as bright as I expected but pretty.