Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fly Shop Gold Filled Earring Backs (5 Pairs) Ear Nuts
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 3, 2012
I was excited because the packing was nice, they came super fast, and they looked really nice. Well after a couple days of wearing them, one of them had fallen off out of nowhere. When I picked it up, I noticed that it became sort of loose and was super grundgy looking. I took off the other one which also came off super easy and turned that greenish color fake gold turns. I have really sensitive ears and was appalled by the sight. I tried brand new ones a few days later to give them another chance. It wasn't much better because I found my earring on the floor with no back in sight. My earrings are pretty special to me so I would have cried if I lost it. Knowing that this may happen with these earring backs, I won't use them again.
22 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2012
I am allergic to anything but gold in my ears. Cheap earring backs will make my ears itch and the backs will turn green when I take them off to clean them. I figured I'd try these since they said "gold filled" - they work better than silver or metal earring backs. They don't make my ears itch, but the backs have still turned green when I take them off to clean them. If you're not allergic to other metals, then they're great backs - they fit all of my earrings and they're pretty small (not as big as some of the other ones I've had). If you're in any way allergic to something that isn't real gold, stay away, because these will still cause you irritation.
on December 5, 2012
.These are junk. I only bought them bc my ears get infected easy and can barely even wear surgical steel. After 2 days of wearing these they have tarnished and my ears are infected and scabbing. Extremely dissatisfied.
on May 31, 2015
After only 2-4 days of wearing, they "tarnish" and turned the back of my ears green.
review image
on March 28, 2011
Very nice - must wear gold due to allergy and these filled the bill. Nicer than I expected. I am using them on 1k diamond studs, so I use two at a time.
on August 1, 2015
Poor quality! Attached picture of what they look like two days later.
review image
on March 21, 2011
I can't count the number of time I have lost earring backs and have tried to use backs from other earrning that didn't fit. These backs are tight enough to fit any earring. This is exactly what I needed.
on June 3, 2011
amazing price and the backs are in different sizes which i love because i use a lot of tiny earrings and backs are impossible to find
on February 21, 2016
Honestly these earring backs are okay. They're rather small & tend to blacken when they're wet for too long (exp: shower, pool, ect) But even after taking them out in the water they would still turn black. Other than that they were a perfect match for my earrings since my dog got ahold of their original backs. But if you're looking for anything long lasting I wouldn't exactly recommend them. I gave them three stars to be fair because im not sure if the blackening is on my part of the backs as nobody else has complained about it. But I think it's important to mention so nobody else will waste money, despite them being cheap, money is money.
on February 4, 2016
I purchased the Gold Nut Earring Backs and it took five weeks to receive them (slow boat from China). The color looks good but they are small - under 5mm. Also, the opening is so small I literally had to force it thru the posts on a good pair of fashion earrings. Going to throw these away - I purchased some good 14k backs that I can interchange between real and good fashion earrings and not worry about losing or damaging them. You get what you pay for here! On a positive note - when I contacted the buyer about delivery time - they were nice and wanted to work with me.

See 1 answered question