4.0 out of 5 stars Gold panning machine
I ordered a Gold Miner Spiral panner. I received a Desert Fox machine. I have no real complaint as the features of the two are almost identical. I have used the machine and it works as advertised. I like the design of the spiral wheel shown on the Gold Miner a bit better than the Desert Fox wheel but all in all I am happy with the performance of the machine I received.
Published on May 21, 2012 by Bob

1.0 out of 5 stars 7 MASSIVE DESIGN FLAWS
I DO NOT WORK for the COMPETITION. I AM NOT OPERATING THE ITEM INCORRECTLY.
This Product has some HUGE design flaws.
1. The center pipe that all the gold is supposed to travel down is raised from the bowl slightly causing a crevice that all gold will get trapped in
Published 19 days ago by The Fun Account

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold panning machine, May 21, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
The spiral panning machine is easy to set up and to operate. The intructions were detail without being too much and easy to follow. The angle tool was very helpful to make sure the pan was in the right position. One thing to be sure of is that you place the machine on a level surface. It does the job of separating gold from the black sand and other unwanted materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is great, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
easy to set up, well thought out design. I ran some concentrated tailings through and found we'd missed some gold when we panned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy life., December 12, 2012
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
This makes gold prospecting so easy, it does all the panning for you. Easy to set up and use. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD CLEAN GOLD, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
WORKS SUPER. BEEN PANNING, ECT FOR 3 YRS IN N.C... THE BITCH WAS FINAL CLEAN-UP !! NOW THE PROBLEM IS FIXED.. ONE OF THE BEST PCS OF EQUIPMENT I BOUGHT. IF YOUR A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK PERSON YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG !!!!!! TAKE NEGATIVES WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.MIGHT BE A IQ PROBLEM...JOHN

5.0 out of 5 stars does more for panning, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
It will separate all. I really love this unit and cant wait to take it to Tellico Tennessee. You must practice with this unit to understand how it works. When you understand it, it will help you find gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
love it!! the price was fair and it is used daily. We plan to recover a lot of gold with this machine!

1.0 out of 5 stars 7 MASSIVE DESIGN FLAWS, February 12, 2015
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
I DO NOT WORK for the COMPETITION. I AM NOT OPERATING THE ITEM INCORRECTLY.
This Product has some HUGE design flaws.
2. There is a visible gap between the blue bowl and the center pipe that gold will sink into and be trapped forever
3. The bowl is molded badly so that every spiral has a deep crevice in it that 50 weight and 100 weight gold flakes will fall into. While at least trapping your gold is better here than in that badly set pipe, it took me an hour to get out 8 flakes.
4. The pipe leading away from your circulating pump and into your spiral bowl water pipes is WAY to short or stiff and forces the pump to not lay level in the bottom tank. This also forces the tube to push the collection cup a bit, which might result in losing gold into the bottom tank.
5. The collection cup does NOT catch all the water that spits out of that pipe. Physics might be your friend, and you might hope that the gold would drop straight off into the collection cup, but the water comes spitting out in all directions, regardless of your water flow setting, so why take the chance.
6. The shaft coming out of the motor is wonky, so it causes the spiral bowl to not spiral perfectly.
7. My bowl had a crack in it right where the bowl slides onto the shaft.

I did not find this crack until after I lost a small picker I placed in my paydirt to test the machine. My small picker might be lost forever - it was never recovered and is probably sitting in the gap between the pipe and the bowl. I AM so MAD

EITHER BUY a better made product or BUY a different type of separating system altogether. I bought a blue bowl and am happy I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
The gold spiral works great as long as you keep it clean. I would suggest a clean water source instead of letting it recirculate. It's well worth the money and a lot of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Gols spiral wheel saves time and work., October 16, 2013
This review is from: Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine
Once the Gold Spiral wheel is assembled and properly adjusted, the panning job is done in a flawless manner.
I would suggest an auto battery be used for power, if used at home . The smaller lawn mower battery works well for field use , since the (less) weight is more convenient for field operations. i.e., backpacking..

Gold Miner Spiral Gold Panning Machine