5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Great item my wife loves it thanks so much!!!!! Shipping was super fast and item was perfect!! Also they contacted me to make sure everything was in order i will be using them again
Published 24 months ago by joshua

1.0 out of 5 stars Virtually microscopic
Published 16 months ago by Chloe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Virtually microscopic, March 14, 2013
Rarely do I leave a negative review, but in this case I felt compelled to. I was scouring the reviews here & saw many favorable reviews & the user video displayed, so I figured I'd order this. Well, I guess I'm in the minority because although I received in a reasonable time frame, I was really quite disappointed in the end product. I own a couple of other name necklaces & the letters are large enough to at least see the name being displayed. I'm afraid such wasn't the case with this necklace. I showed it to a couple of people who reluctantly agreed with me. They didn't want me feeling bad about having made the purchase, so they said they can see it, but they weren't being genuine. They really had to zoom in close to see the name on the chain. I'm telling you, you would need a magnifier.

When another reviewer said it looked as though the necklace could have come from a gumball machine, that was no exageration. The chain is also rather thin & difficult to fasten the clasp. Took me several tries each time I attempted to wear it. I had high expectations as I said when I saw the reviews, but having actually received the item, I wish I saved myself the bother. I ordered from another place online & the design, font, texture & size of the letters are sharp/clear, lovely & satisfactory I can honestly say. I truthfully doubt I'll even bother to wear this necklace again.

Sure it looks great in the thumbnail, but truth be told, save your money & decide from any number of other outlets online. I ordered mine from O'Necklace. They have gorgeous necklaces & the quality (even at reasonable prices) is head & shoulders over this company's merchandise. Or at least their necklaces. What's more, they are pretty quick in getting the product out within only days of purchase. They are in Israel as well & put a good deal more detail & care in to the workmanship of their stuff. A worthy investment for sure. However this particular item missed the mark altogether. Don't waste your money here.

1 star. I couldn't give it a 0 as there wasn't an option to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Quality!, June 8, 2012
Cory Ottenwess (Grand Rapids, MI United States) - See all my reviews
with an estimated ship date of june 6, my necklace arrived almost two weeks early; and was exactly what i was expecting. quality was right on, and made my wife very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 24, 2013
The personalized necklace was perfect! But the most amazing part was that it arrived on Christmas Eve and I didn't expect it for another week or two!! Excellent customer service...Beautiful quality...great attention to detail. My 16 year old daughter can only keep saying "I love it!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and beautiful, January 18, 2012
Length:: 1:48 Mins

This is my review of my name necklace. It's beautiful! Very nice quality and it arrived very quickly despite that it came all the way from Israel! Yay! I will definitely order again from this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my standard, July 30, 2012
This review is from: 18k Gold Plate Personalized Name Necklace - Custom Made Any Name (Jewelry)
Not happy with this product at all. The chain was very think, can break easily. I had to buy a new gold chain because this one is way toooo thin. It looks like it came out of the gum ball machine. Never again will I purchase jewellery online.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, May 15, 2012
the necklace is beautiful. it looks like in the picture. i already got so many compliments on it and i am wearing it only for a few days now. i will surely keep this in mind as a good gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., May 9, 2012
The item is BEAUTIFUL and better than I could have imagined. I have already directed all my friends to the sellers website when they are ready to purchase a necklace.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, April 22, 2014
Nothing to brag about but its ok. I don't know if I'm not impressed cause my name is short or if the lettering is not so great. Haven't really figured it to but either way, its just ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutie.!!!, April 16, 2014
I love this necklace..its so cute.I'm wearing it everyday..I will definitly order again because some of my friends like it also...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›