Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Large Cigarette Holder
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$3.84+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 6, 2014
I bought this for a Parks & Rec, Janet Snakehole Halloween costume. It is a great length, and the lightweight plastic made it easy to carry around between my teeth. I was a little disappointed that the elastic ties that held it to the packaging rubbed off the gold color and left behind silver stripes, but for the price, I honestly wasn't surprised. This “flaw” was only noticeable when pointed out and/or inspected closely. Overall, this is a good item for a cheap costume piece.
on October 15, 2013
This thing does not work. It says it is for Adults, but you cannot actually smoke a cigarette out of the cigarette holder. You may as well give it to your kid-- it won't harm them in any way. DO NOT waste your money on this product. Very disappointed
on May 22, 2013
I bought several of these cigarette holders for a 1920s party I had. They were a hit I regret not buying more for this price. This is a cool prop to use for pictures. Also, the cigarette holder actually works! You can smoke out of them with out a problem, if you're a smoker of course. I'd recommend this product anytime.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2013
Cheap and not usable, it is okay as a novelty cigarette holder but you can get an actual decent one for the same price.
on January 24, 2013
it reminds me of the 40's when the black an white screened divas held the stage in the palm of their hand. bette davis was one of those actresses and that type holder was a calling card.
on October 2, 2015
The product I was sent said on the package that it expands to 18inches once you open it, it only goes as long as 8" not useful for what I want, waiting for a refund.
on September 6, 2014
This holder telescopes out to like THREE FEET! It's hilarious! AND, it works - you really can smoke a cig or doobie using it! Tres chic!!
on December 2, 2013
As soon as I got this in the mail, It was already broken. plastic, stupid. Cant even return. I would not recommend this product
on February 14, 2014
A little on the cheap side, but it was too costly. It worked well for the occasion. It even fit in the purse I was using.
on October 30, 2013
Bought this for a halloween costume. Haven't tried actually using it to smoke but we shall see tomorrow. Happy Halloween!