5.0 out of 5 stars good HDMI cable
These are good HDMI cables with excellent video and audio quality. there is no need to buy expensive cables when these cheap ones work just as good and the other ones.
Published on November 5, 2011 by David Hjelm

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable Gauge
This cable serves its purpose but I was hoping for a lower gauge cable. I would recommend this product for a non-multimedia buffs.
Published 21 months ago by Ramzi Salameh

5.0 out of 5 stars good HDMI cable, November 5, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, December 21, 2011
captain01 "jman0007" (Mesa, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
Got 2 HDMI cables in the mail quickly and they work great. Only took a few days to receive in the mail. Excellent service.

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 -6' HDMI Cables at a great price, October 22, 2012
Cable works perfectly. Great price on 2 - 6' cables. They are lighter weight than other cables, but work just as well. Would purchase again if I need more HDMI cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why bother with Big-Box Retailers?, December 24, 2011
These cables [you get 2] are the best value I've seen. I do a lot of E-commerce and could not find a better value! The big box stores have over rated cables at bloated prices! Worst Buy wanted $50 for their "Monster" brand cable, the Shack was $48 and up, even Wally-Mart was $20 for a 6' cable. Depot was $18 so I picked one up for comparison [knowing I'd probably return it] I did a comparison with my Toshiba BluRay player with a BR disc and a standard DVD with a 32" 1080i flat screen. GUESS WHAT.... NO difference!!!! Depot got it back [they are only 5 min away, I'm in there 3 times a week anyways]. Amazon is the first place I check for everything and 80% of the time this is the best place to buy, rarely disappointed. Almost forgot, these are "gold" plated whatever that does and the diameter of the overall cable was thicker/stiffer than the Depot [GE] brand, all made in China or equivillent I'm sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says it is on the tin., June 8, 2012
Flawless signal and completely reliable. Hard to argue with the price, either.

Never understood why anyone would pay exorbitant prices for a cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cables!, November 3, 2011
These cables worked perfectly for my applications! I used one for the cable box to the TV and the other from the XBOX 360 to the TV. Great quality product and fast shipping from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, December 27, 2012
What can I say about cables? Well they are brand new, not used. They fit tight and have good connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables for the money, December 19, 2012
This review is from: 2 Gold HIGH SPEED HDMI WITH ETHERNET Cables for PS3 DVD HDTV 1080p (6 feet) (Electronics)
I purchased and received these cables in a timely manner, they seem to be of good quality and work with no problems what so ever. Definitely can't beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Deal!, December 4, 2012
How can you not love getting 2 HDMI cables for $4? Jump on it! I hinestly thought I was buying 1 cable, so we purchased 2. I was totally shocked when we got 4 cables in the mail! 4 HDMI cables for $8! Now we have spares! AND they work excellent! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 26, 2012
Came sooner than i expected, so far so good. Better price than those in the stores! Couldn't have made a better choice, exactly what i wanted and described.