5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty
It is a real beauty and I really love it. Stone and setting quality appear good. Received the necklace before the quoted timeline.
Published 23 months ago by Marilyn Baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not look real
Beautiful sparkle but does not look real. Too large and the sparkle doesn't look like that of a diamond. I returned for the .75 cttw cubic zirconia (not the Swarovski Zirconia).
Published 15 months ago by Christina Henneforth

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, November 26, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, Unbalanced Pendant Faces Down, November 30, 2013
I would not recommend this pendant. The quality is what one would find at Kmart, very cheaply made and the pendant faces down towards the floor since it's also poorly designed and unbalanced. As a replacement I ordered the following item instead, and it is far superior but the same price at forty:

Myia Passiello "Timeless" Swarovski Zirconia Round Pendant Necklace

Thankfully there was enough time before Christmas to order a different item. The Myia Passiello "Timeless" pendant is made like REAL jewelry and the very nice stone faces straight forward as one would hope.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not look real, July 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and a few comments..., January 16, 2013
I received this today, a day after I got the matching 1 ct earrings. Like other reviewers have noted, don't expect much with the chain. In fact, I would never wear the chain as it is so frail and could break easily. The 1 ct. CZ in this pendant is larger than the matching earrings (1 ct each) received yesterday, which gives it a less than realistic appearance. The studs are much more diamond-like in quality and look. However, when I hold it up in the light compared to my 1 carat real diamond (a nice one appraised at $6000), it looks very similar...I would have a difficult time knowing if it was fake or real. Getting ready to test it out on a trip to California, may just wear it at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely solitaire, April 20, 2014
It's lovely! Very nice looking with lots of sparkle. The stone is not too big as to look fake. I will recommend this to my friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars I dont like the chain., November 9, 2013
The pendant is really pretty and looks expensive. However, the chain is cheap and looks easy to break. i kept the pendant but changed the chain to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 1, 2013
My wife really enjoyed this. It is incredibly beautiful. My criticism is in regard to the chain. It is very thin, and did get tangled after the third day she wore it. Unfortunately, I still have not been able to untangle this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, April 18, 2013
Evangelina (Albany, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered the 1ct. with the white gold necklace. It arrived very quickly, and is stunning!! The stone is incredibly sparkly and beautiful, does not lay flat on the chest though, it's a bit bend downwards, but it's not a big bother, and the necklace is very pretty too, but looks incredibly fragile.
I am all for "less is more" but I exchanged the necklace with one of mine. The necklace is so thin and fragile looking that you have to look very carefully from the distance to even see if on your neck. So I switched necklaces and voila! Stunning necklace!! Even though I won't be using the necklace I still keep it, alone the stone makes it all worth it!
This is I think the fourth time I have used this company and I loved every single product!

5.0 out of 5 stars solitaire pendant, February 23, 2014
This product was just want I was looking for.I haven't been able to find it anywhere I normally shop for jewelry. It has great clarity and sparkle .

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 31, 2014
Love it. I wear everyday I may replace the chain. Its a little too thin. I recommend this you cant tell its not real.

10k Gold Solitaire Pendant Made with Swarovski Zirconia (1 cttw), 18"
$87.29 $37.58 - $38.42