Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gold Toe Men's Cotton Liner Athletic Sock, 6-Pack
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 3, 2012
I love these socks. Most socks feel small and tight on my big women's feet. Not these. Fit like a glove and last forever. I won't buy anything else now. I was happy to see them on Amanzon as I had been paying more in a store.
on October 16, 2011
Terrific socks.
I thought I need to get new shoes because my shoes don't feel comfortable to me anymore.

But I was wrong, my shoes are fine, but rather because of my old socks wearing out.

The cotton in my old socks have gradually washed away after time and usage.

For those of you who actually do laundry, there is that filter that get rid of all of the dust/cotton/fibre thingy.

So eventually my olds socks feel more and more rough, and walking on carpet at home I couldn't feel any difference over time.

However, once I wear my shoes and start walking on uneven surfaces outdoor, the difference is clear.

The soles in the shoes can only do so much. The layer of socks on the feet are just as important as the soles.

Don't feel wasteful changing socks frequently, because they wear out quickly anyway.
on February 5, 2013
I've always liked Gold Toe products and these socks are no exception. They have remained soft after many washings over the past few months and they are extremely comfortable. I find that no-show socks can often struggle to provide the balance of truly being no-show without constantly slipping down under my heel. These socks have struck that balance perfectly.
on December 15, 2014
Fit fine and are decent quality, but they are pretty thin and lightweight. As a result they seem to stretch out really easily, so they are lose after wearing them for a bit (just for that day, until you wash them).
on December 8, 2011
These socks are honestly the best socks I have ever worn. Right out of the box they are incredibly comfortable. Unfortunately, although still comfortable, they aren't super awesome after you wash them. They lose some of their extra thickness, bringing them down closer to what other sock manufacturers offer. Also, the socks shrink more than other socks I have purchased. These Gold Toe's seem very durable and I will probably own them longer than I have any other socks. I have purchased a second package and will probably continue with these being my main socks for some time.
on September 13, 2011
These socks are great for the money. My feet sweat a lot, so they end up smelling towards the middle of the day, but thanks to these cotton socks, my feet are no longer smelling. They're still sweating, but the cotton absorbs the sweat preventing the stench. Also, the socks are still going strong even after 2 months of use. I'm still not certain when the elastic band will break and cause them to become loose. I'll advise later if i remember to.
on October 7, 2015
They are socks. They seemed a little bigger than I remember, maybe my feet shrank. Standard gold-toe quality. Not sure what amazing stuff the powers that be at amazon would like me write about socks, but it's required to post even a star review, so... in case you didn't know, they go on feet. The toes are gold, just like the description.
on February 1, 2012
Much better than the cheap ones you can buy at KMart at etc etc. Very well constructed. I've washed them many times now and they are keeping their shape. The cheaper kind will fray at the top edge as the elastic gives out.
on May 15, 2014
My husband has size 15 feet--so it's hard to find XL socks in store anyway--these socks came in the mail in two days. He loves them. They fit comfortably and hold up for much longer than other socks at the same price range.
on November 4, 2013
The subject cotten liners are smaller than advertised. The heel part doesn't come up as far as the items depickted in the catalog advertisement. However, I will keep them and wear them.
Regards,