Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 27, 2014
I decided to write a review because nowhere in the description do they tell you how many you get. You get six pairs.

I ordered them to see if I liked them and now I just ordered another six-pack.
Not too low, hot too high. Not the "softest" but it's just fine. A little more than I'd like to pay but not too much more.
on May 27, 2012
I suppose there is a limited amount you can say about socks, but I have been wearing Gold Toe brand for many years now, and have always been pleased. This particular style is primarily meant to line athletic shoes for summer wear. They are not too hot, have good elastic, and if they are like all of the other Gold Toe socks I own, will be long wearing. While they are not terribly expensive to begin with, if you notice they cost a little more than cheap dept. store socks, rest assured that they will be less expensive over the long run, as they will outlast the others by a big margin.
on February 3, 2015
I last purchased this item in March of 2013 and they have definitely changed their quality standards. As other reviewers have noted, what I received did not match the description on this page. The socks are no longer cotton and nylon, but now have 22% polyester blend in them. The socks are also noticeably thinner in material -- I can see the flesh tones of my feet through the socks which I could not do before, and they don't have as much of a padding feel on your feet. My last batch lasted nearly two full years (about half of them are still going strong with no holes), but I don't expect these will last nearly as long. I guess this is why they are $5 cheaper now than they were two years ago. You get what you pay for.
on October 1, 2010
I've been wearing these socks for my weekly mountain hiking, and daily walking I try to keep up. And this sock proves to be durable and comfortable for me. It's not the softest/thickest fabric, but it is comfortable enough for my activity, and still going strong after many washes.
on April 27, 2015
Love my gold toes, these are described as liners leading you to think they would fit below the ankle, not true these fit a good inch or better above the ankle, pretty much a quarter high but just a smidge shorter than the average quarter high. I love the elastic grip at the top, it's like a coller instead of the typical ribbed elastic. I ordered a 6 pack and ordered another 6 pack after i worked in them, nice cushion along the foot bed. got home from work and my feet wernt hurting! I wear size 11 shoe, i ordered size 10-13. Perfect fit and the gold color toes is the only way to go, really nice look. No more wally world socks for me, i have arrived.....
on March 31, 2016
I purchased these socks recently to replace a cluster of different brands I had accumulated throughout the years. I had worn Gold Toe white ankle socks before for years with excellent results so I figured they would be my first stop for this purchase. They shrunk up but still fit decently for what I need. One thing I have noticed is that they are nowhere as thick or as "quality feeling" as I have experienced with Gold Toe socks before. That is a little disappointing for me and my only complaint.
on August 23, 2015
I needed some nicer socks for work and these turned out great. Super comfortable and more durable than the average socks I'd normally pick up at Target. Cheap too! Six pairs for around $20 is a great price for these durable, comfy socks.
on July 27, 2016
Gold Toe Cotton socks have been my go to for years and years, they are the only ones my feet ever see. However, this last batch of socks wore out rather quickly. After a few weeks there are holes in all of them. My weight hasnt changed, my shoes havent changed and my type of work isnt different either. I know in general the quality of products tends to take a dive as the years go by but this was ridiculous. Maybe they changed where these are made or materials used...something I will probably never know. Gold Toes, you are on your last leg...
on July 24, 2016
I love these Gold Toe sport liners - or as my colleagues call them, my "universal socks". I wear them with everything. Dress shoes, AF1s, moccasins, even the occasional flip flops. The wear well, are warm enough for Minnesota winters and Tennessee summers. They are stretchy but are not too tight on my size 11 feet. They don't bunch up or get loose through the day. I use them as my everything sock and have about 15 pair that I just wash and throw back into the drawer. Perfect sock for me.
on July 2, 2015
The socks were made of the material listed. Someone posted a negative review saying the socks weren't made of the material listed and that you could read this through the packs. This was not the case for me. I am a size 9 shoe and these socks fit me well. I wear them for business casual. I am 47 and I started to get sock alopecia on my lower legs (old-man sock baldness). I decided to try to wear ankle -level socks instead. Believe it or not, it looks OK. Wife approved, and she's tough. Been through 2 washes so far and they look good. I came back and ordered another pack.