Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 13-15 [Shoes size 12-16]|Color: Winter Khaki/sahara/brown|Change

on April 30, 2011
These socks fit well. To note, I'm about 6' tall, and the socks go over my calves, to about an inch or two below my knee. I figure if you don't have tree trunks for legs, this will be the same effect for you; i.e. they're not going to be mid-calf socks as depicted. They're a bit thinner than expected, but so far they've held up after several washes, so I'm a fan.
on November 11, 2013
I wear a size 11 shoe. You would think socks labeled for size 6 to 11 shoes would fit. In some respect, I guess they do. The problem is, by the end of the day, they made my feet hurt. They always felt too tight right from the start. I shopped for larger sizes in our local stores but could find nothing I liked. Only rough work socks or ones I didn't like.

When I found these on Amazon I had to give them a try. They fit well and are comfortable all day long. After I got the first set and tried them on I ordered two more sets in different colors. For me, thy are just what I was looking for.
on February 2, 2016
The issues for men with larger feet are these:
1. Do the Sox fit? Yes. (I wear a size 15 shoe)
2. Are there really the pair of sox in the package? Yes.
3. Are they of decent quality? They seem to be.
4. Are they sufficiently stylish? Yes. If you just want sox that look good, these are great.
Hope this helps. I will but then again and I recommend them to you.
on August 12, 2013
If you are too, you probably never buy socks in a store. these are good and come in a good variety of colors!
on February 8, 2015
With size 12 feet, I have suffered for years from socks intended to fit men's sizes 8-12. These do not squeeze my feet, and do not fall down. They fit. The quality is good, although after only 2 weeks I cannot comment on their longevity. The patterns are a bit distracting, but OK. I hate color combo packs in general, but put up with one color I cannot wear to get 2 pairs I can wear.
on September 29, 2014
Fit is good and the material is comfortable. An hour after I put them on the tops were already sagging and after washing according to care instructions the first pair I tried are shapeless bags. Not at all the quality I'm used to from Gold Toe.
on January 8, 2016
I gave the product 3 stars because the socks were too small around my calves. That said, I have large calves. With the exception of the tightness around my calves, the socks are very comfortable and light. The microfiber keep your feet cool.
on May 6, 2012
I bought these for my husband for Christmas last year and he wears them a lot. After four months, they have no pills or any runs in them which is amazing considering my husband is very hard on his socks! I really appreciate the quality, the color and the texture of these socks. I had no problem with the sizing at all and my husband wears a 10 1/2 - I just bought that size so I'm not sure what the other reviewers are referring to. I highly recommend these socks if you want good quality at a very good price!
on February 7, 2014
These socks come about halfway up my long shin, which is what I wanted, and seem to stay put, but the feel of the material is not what I was looking for. I would prefer something with a touch of plushness to it, but these are that stretchy,kind of snaggy stuff that feels uncomfortable on my skin and catches on any little imperfection on my toenails as I pull them on. Be extra careful with your toenail trimming and pull these on carefully; once they're on they seem okay.
on September 3, 2014
A month or so ago I bought 1 package of these socks for J. Because they are light weight, fit perfectly and are very comfortable, I recently ordered 2 more packages. He has neuropathy in his feet and lower leg so we look for shoes with velcro straps and light weight socks that do not hold moisture (like cotton). After trying many different kinds and brands, we finally got lucky with these.