5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Toe sock fan
I purchased this gold toe sock because I thought the style of this sock was different from the usual type of ribbed socks that I usually purchased. I'm glad I made this purchase because the sock looked great once I put them on. I wish there were more colors available for this style of gold toe socks. The sock only came in black and navy on Amazon.
Published on March 24, 2012 by James J. Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars They didnt last long
Published on June 12, 2012 by Paul C

2.0 out of 5 stars They didnt last long, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Gold Toe Men's Freshcare Dress Rib 3 Pack (Apparel)
I have been buying Gold Toe for the last 20 years and thought I would try these "Freshcare". They had a strange synthetic feel to them which I got over rather quickly, but what really bugged me is that 1 pair (out of the three I bought) has already developed a hole in the toe. I could not have worn that specific pair more that two time's as I owned them less than two months and have at least another 8-10 pairs of others.

This is a disappointment

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Toe sock fan, March 24, 2012
James J. Thomas (Reno, Nevada United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sock, May 5, 2014
Amazon Customer (Baton Rouge LA / Kuwait) - See all my reviews
Its been hard for me to find a good sock online. I am very satisfied with this sock, not too hot, fits just right, does not fade. I'll be buying more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars works for me just wonderfully, April 11, 2014
I have to say I was a bit reluctant to buy without being able to actually see them so I only got 1 pack. I'm now buying a couple more :-) they are seem very soft and provide a lot of air...yeah there just socks but I'm pretty picky and I like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Socks at Fair Price, January 29, 2014
For a plain, dark blue dress sock, these are less boring than many. I have had this particular style in the past, liked it a lot (for a sock) but found it hard to find when trying to replace socks. They have worn very well and fit very well in the past, and these look to be the same. They fit and they were fairly priced. Time will tell whether they wear as well as the pairs I got several years ago, but I have never had a problem with Gold Toe socks, unlike many others priced significantly higher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, Tall Socks!, January 10, 2014
These are very comfortable socks for casual and work wear. Good padding for my old feet. Long-lasting, color-fast and thick. Like 'em good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort and fit, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Gold Toe Men's Freshcare Dress Rib 3 Pack (Apparel)
Very high quality as expected from Gold Toe! Great selection from Amazon, a plus since many styles are not available from department stores at a reasonable or sale price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Gold Toe Men's Freshcare Dress Rib 3 Pack (Apparel)
Great quality and fast shipping! I highly recommend to any one looking for gold toe socks... much better price than my local department store.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE them, April 23, 2013
I was reffered to GoldToe products by a friends as I seem to wear holes in the toe of my other socks. I will definately be buying more of these they are a great investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value ..., December 30, 2012
This review is from: Gold Toe Men's Freshcare Dress Rib 3 Pack (Apparel)
For the price a great buy! The quality of the socks are good (not great). I will wear them and may even buy more. I would recommend, they are a value.