5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!
I like socks that are somewhat thick to wear with my sport shoes. Also like socks with tops that are not too tight. These socks are as good as any I've ever had. Liked them so well I bought some for Christmas presents. I would recommend them to anyone.
Published 7 months ago by Charlotte A. Ertelt

3.0 out of 5 stars holes as usual
Published 6 months ago by Helene Force

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, January 6, 2014
Charlotte A. Ertelt (Powderly, Texas United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, January 29, 2014
Faith (Coventry, CT) - See all my reviews
These sock are a good choice for anyone who wants comfort and
practicality. They fit well and wash/dry well. None missing in wash
...yet!

3.0 out of 5 stars holes as usual, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Gold Toe Men's Cushion Crew Sock, 3 Pack (Apparel)
I just bought them for my boyfriend at the crossings outlet stores in PA.I got them because they said they are so good and that they don't get holes in them as quickly as other socks well here we go again I can buy garbage socks that cost half the price and they last longer.I bought them for him for Christmas and they already have holes in the heels and he wears slippers in the house besides having jel soles in all of his shoes because he has a bad back.So I'm very disappointed in them.Helene Force

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold toe white socks, July 15, 2014
These last a little bit longer than the Hanes socks I had before, which used to wear out in the heel regularly. These have an extra layer of weaving over the heel and the toe, which probably will make them last a bit longer than the average gym sock.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gold Toe material is much lighter than previously, July 11, 2014
Three or four years ago, I bought 6 pair of cushion crew socks that wore like irons and were a great aid in cushioning my
feet.

I am no longer able to find them in the same weight in local stores or online. Sad state. They were fit tighter.

Just another sock, now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
fits great, feels good

4.0 out of 5 stars They are the perfect thickness to wear with his work shoes, July 7, 2014
Kallay7 (Columbus, Ohio) - See all my reviews
My husband loves these. They are the perfect thickness to wear with his work shoes. His only complaint is that they are a bit tight, but to be fair they say they go up to a 13 and he wears a 14. It's tough to find socks in his size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 1, 2014
Not as heavy as I would like but the fit is fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, May 19, 2014
Gold Toe socks are great. They fit just right, feel soft and cushion the feet. If washed and dried properly they last a few years with regular wear. I have a few pair that are 5 years old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Since the size chart said to size 13 I thought "OK I'll try", May 17, 2014
John A. Guadarrama (Antioch, California) - See all my reviews
But they are thin socks and barely fit my size 11.5 foot. I have to stretch to get them on and they are tight around my foot. What ever happened to good socks. I can't seem to find them. I bought some Carharts that were supposed to be the right size and they were worse. So I use these but always look for a better sock

Gold Toe Men's Cushion Crew Sock, 3 Pack