Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on January 6, 2014
I like socks that are somewhat thick to wear with my sport shoes. Also like socks with tops that are not too tight. These socks are as good as any I've ever had. Liked them so well I bought some for Christmas presents. I would recommend them to anyone.
on March 11, 2015
I've worn Gold Toe socks in the past, but for some reason last time I went on a white sock purge/replace I bought Hanes. They were ok, but thinned out fast and within maybe a year have been relegated to post sock purge function, which is to say they're grease rags for working on my cars.

So I returned to Gold Toe with a pair of these and after putting on the first freshly washed pair I was reminded why I used to exclusively wear them. Oh so cushy and nice! Nothing beats a good new pair of socks :). Anyway, the second pair I wore ended up having a hole on the top of the toe box... I was bummed because I keep my nails trimmed and had only washed them once before the first wear. Since I figured it was a defect I contacted Gold Toe (Gildan) and after an e-mail with photos of the defect they replaced my pair of socks! I'm happy that they stand by the excellence of their socks and will continue to buy (and recommend) them in the future!
on May 17, 2014
But they are thin socks and barely fit my size 11.5 foot. I have to stretch to get them on and they are tight around my foot. What ever happened to good socks. I can't seem to find them. I bought some Carharts that were supposed to be the right size and they were worse. So I use these but always look for a better sock
on May 16, 2014
Do not think I would order them again. My husband is not a very large footed person but they will not pull up very high on the leg.
on August 4, 2013
My husband loves new socks. Because he's worth it, I make sure he frequently has a few pairs of them, and they're the best, most comfortable socks I can find. For the past 7-8 years, that has meant Gold Toe. They are dependably of high quality, and always comfortable. However, this particular model is not up to Gold Toe's high standards. To my surprise, every one of these socks have developed holes, usually in the heel. This has never happened before with any Gold Toe sock we've bought. This model is also a bit skimpy in size; my husband has rather small feet, and they are still tight. They are also much thinner than other models, and of rougher cotton. We won't be buying this model again, and I don't recommend them. I will, however, order other Gold Toe models to see if they retain the quality they've always had.
on December 15, 2015
The original Gold Toe socks were the cats meow. Not the case anymore. They have changed something and socks that used to last months now get holes in the toe after a few weeks. That being said these Gold Toe socks seem to last like the socks of old. They do feel a little snug at first but they are nice and cushioned. I've seen some reports of excess "fuzz" but I have not had that problem and they last without getting holes in the toe.
on May 19, 2014
Gold Toe socks are great. They fit just right, feel soft and cushion the feet. If washed and dried properly they last a few years with regular wear. I have a few pair that are 5 years old.
on March 25, 2014
After shopping all over the net for socks to replace the 24 pair of gold toe that I bought several years ago I settled on gold toe again.
The old ones wore like iron for years, don't remember how many but it was at least 5. The new ones, 18 pair, are very nice but have only had them a week & they have not been washed yet. Fit is excellent, nice cushion sole. Time will tell but I have no reason to think they will not perform as well as the last batch.
on January 21, 2014
I used to buy only Hanes crew socks. The last ones I bought would only last maybe 4 cycles, before the toe would ware through because of my safety boots.I thought I would try these because of the reinforced toe. They are very comfortable and are holding up very well to my toe nails and steel toe boots.
on April 22, 2015
The socks shrank an amazing amount upon first washing. They were far too small for me to wear again. My mistake was ordering more before I had washed the first ones I purchased. I am returning all that are un-worn.
I am totally disappointed. I have never had any socks shrink like these did.

See 1 answered question