5.0 out of 5 stars The Socks
Published on May 4, 2012 by zi

3.0 out of 5 stars They're a bit snug, but I think that's based on preference
They're long, they're Gold Toe, they're great for someone with a larger shoe size.
I wear a 14 and I wear these socks every day for work.
Getting ready to buy some more!
Published 8 months ago by SFO Bro

5.0 out of 5 stars The Socks, May 4, 2012
I was lost in a desert of tight, uncomfortable worn out excuses for foot underwear, drudging on aimlessly with one little toe hanging out a ragged hole. With the arrival of these plush warm gold laced godsends my whole concept of comfort has changed. I've had to replace my bed, my shoes, towels, even my toilet paper. Still nothing compares to warm cozy embrace of these perfidiously affectionate socks. My only fear that they will slowly drive me to insanity as my search for matching comfort consumes my every thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift and beyond, February 4, 2011
These socks were originally purchased as a Christmas gift and they were such a big hit (both in size and comfort) that another 3 pack HAD to be ordered because only these socks are being worn.

3.0 out of 5 stars They're a bit snug, but I think that's based on preference, April 20, 2014
I wear a 14 and I wear these socks every day for work.
Getting ready to buy some more!

1.0 out of 5 stars Socks Too short to be King Size Over The Calf, May 9, 2013
I asked for a King Size over the calf sock. I received a sock that was actually too big for my size 13 feet and too short to go over my calf. Although the foot size was King Size the length on the "over the calf" part was far short of what it should be. This product should not be sold as King Size Over The Calf because it does not fit over a King Size man's calf at all. As a result the socks keep coming down and I needed to pull them up all day. I ended up giving them away to a member of my family.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight, April 2, 2013
China must have shorter rulers. Seems like everything that has left the USA to be made in foreign countries ends up smaller. These socks are tight. I have a size 14 shoe and I doubt if someone who wears size 15 could fit into them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Needs Good Work Socks, September 23, 2011
This review is from: Gold Toe Men's Metropolitan 3 Pack Extended (Apparel)
I had tried to order this through the manufacturer. I could not get contact so I went to Amazon. My husband has worn Gold Toes for a long
time. He finds them comfortable and the Extended ones do well for he is a big nan who goes through socks quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 13, 2014
Thin style dress sock. Long socks. I'm 6'6" so I don't mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE!, July 9, 2014
I bought these socks for my son because being that he has large feet its so hard to find socks for him. These socks not only are comfortable but durable around the toe and heal. I would recommend these socks to family and friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Comfortable., June 9, 2014
The socks are very comfortable and are not tight around my calf. Other brands leave marks and I can't wait to get them off. The actual foot of the sock is a tad large but leaves plenty of toe room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, April 9, 2014
Thin and pull up easily and stay up with comfort Color good except brown which sent three different socks not plain brown

Gold Toe Men's Metropolitan 3 Pack Extended